Turn on thread page Beta

regret taking him back watch

Announcements

I was with this guy for about 8 months, he was hot and cold throughout our whole relationship and ended up cheating on me once. I broke up with him but he asked to meet up a couple of months later and one thing lead to another and now we are back together. I know he feels bad about what he did and I forgive him but I do not trust him and I don't think our relationship would work. Need advice?

ReputationRep:
    Have a chat with him. Sit him down and say: 'This isn't going to work out, I really can't trust you after last time'. Don't let him make it difficult for you, if he starts justifying things just stop him and leave.

#expert at dumping girls and leaving them a mess, jk jk

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest
    Don't get back with him
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was with this guy for about 8 months, he was hot and cold throughout our whole relationship and ended up cheating on me once. I broke up with him but he asked to meet up a couple of months later and one thing lead to another and now we are back together. I know he feels bad about what he did and I forgive him but I do not trust him and I don't think our relationship would work. Need advice?
    You need to end it, once someone has cheated, trust is completely broken and most of the time it is never back.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Take him on Jeremy Kyle. It's the only rational choice.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Take him to church and get him to confess his sins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Just be honest
    Don't get back with him
    If yeh don't get back with him, she will OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    If yeh don't get back with him, she will OP.
    You're blocked out of my life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.