Are you better at doing an assignment over a few weeks, or in a few days? watch

• View Poll Results: A or B?!
    A
    28.57%
    B
    71.43%

ReputationRep:
    Which are you better at/prefer :

A) Doing an essay/assignment in smaller chunks over the period of a couple of weeks or a week.

or

B) Doing an essay/assignment in long sessions over the period of a couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMeMo)

A) Doing an essay/assignment in smaller chunks over the period of a couple of weeks or a week.

or

B) Doing an essay/assignment in long sessions over the period of a couple of days?

B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMeMo)

or

You can add a poll for this

I'd say in a few days.
    Once you start writing you get into the flow. If you do it in little chunks it wont flow as well.

ReputationRep:
    A.

I've had to resort to B on a number of occasions though and, whilst I still get good grades, I end up so stressed it's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I like to do it in a couple days but then leave it for a couple days and come back to it.

ReputationRep:
    Have done both and I preferred B. With A the assignment would drag on for ages- I'd spend too long unable to write, worrying what I was writing wouldn't be good enough and make way too many notes, where as in a shorter time I was able to be more focused and actually write quicker.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.