Are you better at doing an assignment over a few weeks, or in a few days? Watch

• View Poll Results: A or B?!
    A
    28.57%
    B
    71.43%

ReputationRep:
    Which are you better at/prefer :

A) Doing an essay/assignment in smaller chunks over the period of a couple of weeks or a week.

or

B) Doing an essay/assignment in long sessions over the period of a couple of days?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMeMo)

A) Doing an essay/assignment in smaller chunks over the period of a couple of weeks or a week.

or

B) Doing an essay/assignment in long sessions over the period of a couple of days?

B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeMeMo)

or

You can add a poll for this

I'd say in a few days.
    Once you start writing you get into the flow. If you do it in little chunks it wont flow as well.

ReputationRep:
    A.

I've had to resort to B on a number of occasions though and, whilst I still get good grades, I end up so stressed it's not worth it.

ReputationRep:
    I like to do it in a couple days but then leave it for a couple days and come back to it.

ReputationRep:
    Have done both and I preferred B. With A the assignment would drag on for ages- I'd spend too long unable to write, worrying what I was writing wouldn't be good enough and make way too many notes, where as in a shorter time I was able to be more focused and actually write quicker.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.