Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

I just got offered a job interview with Greggs for Senior Team Member... Does anyone have a tip for me?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you know how Greggs operate and any core values they may have, you should do some research online beforehand.

Know what your responsibilities are (should be on the job description) and come prepared with examples where you have displayed these responsibilities. Use the STAR format to help you answer competency based questions. Always ask questions at the end where they ask if you have questions.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jkouk1)
    Hiya,

I just got offered a job interview with Greggs for Senior Team Member... Does anyone have a tip for me?
    I'm a trainee senior team member at Greggs. It's basically like a team member but with some added responsibilities. You'll be fine, and if your store is anything like mine they'll hopefully ease you into it slowly (I'm on the apprenticeship scheme and I've just started doing closes basically on my own as management and taking on more responsibilities)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.