Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I'm Molly and last year got accepted onto the paramedic practice course at Uclan but had to defer because of medical reasons until the 2017 entry. I was wondering if anyone else on here has been offered a place yet or needs any advice with the interview process etc. Let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyAnne10)
    Hi everyone, I'm Molly and last year got accepted onto the paramedic practice course at Uclan but had to defer because of medical reasons until the 2017 entry. I was wondering if anyone else on here has been offered a place yet or needs any advice with the interview process etc. Let me know
    Hi molly, I've applied for Uclan but as I haven't heard back yet I'm pretty sure I haven't got an interview..
    I did get an interview at Liverpool john moores though, so do you have any general interview advice? What questions did they ask you at uclan?? Any help would be much appreciated!! 🙂 Sarah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarahLilian)
    Hi molly, I've applied for Uclan but as I haven't heard back yet I'm pretty sure I haven't got an interview..
    I did get an interview at Liverpool john moores though, so do you have any general interview advice? What questions did they ask you at uclan?? Any help would be much appreciated!! 🙂 Sarah
    Hi Sarah! UCLAN did take a while to get back to me so fingers crossed you'll soon hear about an interview. At my interview they asked questions regarding my personal qualities and experience that would prepare for my career. I also was asked about what I'd do in different emergency situations, to see how best I'd respond. As long as you show how you're suitable and prepared for the course, I'm sure all will go well! Good luck

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.