Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    So you're in year 12, you haven't even got your grades yet let alone even applied for either uni and yet you were previously talking about how it'll be easy for you and your privately-educated buddies to get in? Looks like in addition to your insecurity about your skin colour, you also suffer from a superiority complex.
    I'm not in year 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    You do know there are a number of visible and not so visible Oxbridge ATs and staff on TSR?

You should not be surprised at how easy it is for them to match applicants and their TSR aliases. And saying "This is half of my real name" and "I'm applying for Physics" has just made it even easier.
    Name: Lisa X or X Nikita
    Grade: Year 12, or around that
    School: St Angela's Independent school for girls, probably St Angela's Ursuline School (can check their results, also location says Romford)
    University to apply: Oxford
    Course to apply: Physics
    Birthday: April 19 – May 20 (matches the star sign, can have an estimated year easily)

A part of ORA.

I think probably this person doesn't actually exist though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Toy Gun)
    School: St Angela's Independent school for girls, probably St Angela's Ursuline School (can check their results, also location says Romford)
    Birthday: April 19 – May 20 (matches the star sign, can have an estimated year easily)

A part of ORA.

Also add the fact that she's of 'Arabian' descent, although clearly black in origin. She's also in Year 11, according to this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4500682
    So clearly has no basis at all on what she's talking about.

ReputationRep:

A part of ORA.

having checked that school's results, i don't know why she is propagating that state schools get **** grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    Also add the fact that she's of 'Arabian' descent, although clearly black in origin. She's also in Year 11, according to this thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4500682
    So clearly has no basis at all on what she's talking about.
    Actually we now have the full name and her pictures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JickDee)
    having checked that school's results, i don't know why she is propagating that state schools get **** grades
    I guess you can always find schools with worse results. Her school isn't even fully independent.

Oxford accepts only around 50 black students per year, and more males than females in general, so I don't think any Oxford tutor needs to see her comments here.

ReputationRep:
    Actually we now have the full name and her pictures.
    It's scary how quickly someone can be tracked down on the Internet.

ReputationRep:
    I had to remove that post, because we don't allow people to share social media links on here I'm afraid LisaNikita

It would be good if the rest of you keep the details that you found out to yourself, however tempting it is. Rather safe than sorry.

ReputationRep:
    yay you know my real name what else?

ReputationRep:
    maybe its someone else just using my name trying to ruin my university chances and you are hopping on it. what you gonna do?? its fraud XDDDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    It's scary how quickly someone can be tracked down on the Internet.
    She posted her Twitter and Facebook accounts herself.

Miss Nikita "I'm not stupid I only put half my name" H***** is a very interesting person and we should all admire her for it.

She has now made her tweets private.

ETA: Just read the mod's post.
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Write an email clarifying that you meant to prove their decision wrong through means of academic achievement, but understand how it could be interpreted as threatening. Sincerely apologise and ask them to please wish you luck in becoming a doctor (or your academic ambition).

That will re-frame your previous email as slightly more reasonable and hopefully disarm them by triggering empathy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    maybe its someone else just using my name trying to ruin my university chances and you are hopping on it. what you gonna do?? its fraud XDDDD
    you fully get violated here looool just delete yourself

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask for help here because you'll just get told off. You made a mistake so you've got to hope you can grovel your way out of this. I guess you could says "you'll live to regret this"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinatraa)
    you fully get violated here looool just delete yourself
    Damn savage

ReputationRep:
    Are you from st Angela's independent school ? What class?

ReputationRep:
    neurotypicals
    For being so pathetic you've just thrown away your chance of getting into oxbridge just by being an inept fool. Well done on that.

ReputationRep:
    yay you know my real name what else?
    your school is a state school by the way
    "St Angela’s Ursuline School is an 11-18 voluntary-aided girls’ school founded by the Ursuline Sisters in 1862 and now under the trusteeship of the Diocese of Brentwood."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    I'm not neurotypical. But now you've just given another detail about yourself that will make it easy to work out who you are if anybody wants to know :yy:
    Love your replies , 👏🏾 Savage lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Damn savage
    She's all mouth, she claims to be so smart but from her posts she seems like a complete arrogant fool with no intelligence to back it up with.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.