The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston interviews (art &design based courses) 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Likelittlefish
Sorry, agh for some reason I just saw this? I was there a couple of days before that ( The 5th??). My experience was the opposite and they just let me talk apart from asking a few questions but I had a different interviewer, it could have been her way of trying to relate to the work but honestly that just sounds frustrating.
Have you made your Uni choice yet?

Yeah im going to put Bath Spa uni as my firm choice and Kingston is my insurance choice. Bath spa was definitely better overall in terms of campus, facilities and where the uni is:smile: I also went to Bristol UWE for an interview but really didnt rate the uni. How about you?
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by pingu17black
Yeah im going to put Bath Spa uni as my firm choice and Kingston is my insurance choice. Bath spa was definitely better overall in terms of campus, facilities and where the uni is:smile: I also went to Bristol UWE for an interview but really didnt rate the uni. How about you?

Nice, I only really looked at Unis in London & up North when choosing but looking now Bath looks great! :smile: At the minute I'm between Kingston and Westminster, I liked Kingstons facilities but found everything super busy there which put me off a tad haha.
Original post by Likelittlefish
Nice, I only really looked at Unis in London & up North when choosing but looking now Bath looks great! :smile: At the minute I'm between Kingston and Westminster, I liked Kingstons facilities but found everything super busy there which put me off a tad haha.

The main thing that put me off Kingston when the studio space for fine art students, so cramped! yeah it did seem really busy there, it seemed like there were a lot of students so it might be hard to get on with what you want to do?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending