Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever gone out in public in your pyjamas? Watch

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    It's okay if you do it - I give you a free pass. :emo: I just meant that I wouldn't look good doing it. :hide:
    I'll send you a pic of me outside in my jammies although I don't wear them anymore lmao.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Once
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'll send you a pic of me outside in my jammies although I don't wear them anymore lmao.
    Will you go outside rn, just for the purposes of this picture? :teehee: I won't reciprocate; I only wear ballgowns outside.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SinsNotTragedies)
    Will you go outside rn, just for the purposes of this picture? :teehee: I won't reciprocate; I only wear ballgowns outside.
    But it's so cold man and I'm going to bed rn and brushing my teeth at this precise moment. I don't even own pyjamas lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Went to college once in my pajamas...wore a coat over it so you couldn't tell.

ReputationRep:
    I sleep naked.. so yes.

ReputationRep:
    My mum used to take me out to Tesco at like 10pm in my pyjamas lol

:yep: who hasn't tbh. went down to the local a couple of mornings ago cos we ran out of milk. i've seen people wear much worse than pyjamas out n about

ReputationRep:
      Popped down to the corner shop in my pj's, gown and slippers. I couldn't be bothered to get changed.
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by gemwaters)
      I've gone to tescos in my zebra onesie, does that count?
      Would have been funnier if it was a horse onesie and you bought some burgers.

ReputationRep:
      Hospital
      Children in need - to school
      And yep when we used to play outside as kids.

ReputationRep:
      I sleep in my underpants* so haven't been out in the pajamas I don't have. I quite often, though, will go to the (of course local) shops wearing my dressing gown over my clothes.

*vile?

ReputationRep:
      Don't own pajamas, I sleep in boxers
      I have however attended a party dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers, a non-fitted bedsheet, and 3 safety pins
      That counts

ReputationRep:
      Never. I have some consideration for the neighbours.

Nope...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Wafc1993)
        I have played football when I was 9 in a park in my pyjamas bottoms , they noticed
        Yes, i have and on purpose but i would have to change after because it would be dirty.

ReputationRep:
        Now and again I'll nip to the local shop in my pj's if I need milk or something, although only early in the morning or after about 7/8pm. Wouldn't do it during the day

ReputationRep:
        If I'll just be in the car then yes. Occasionally if I'm nipping to the shops and can get away with wearing a coat on top then yes, although I'll still change my trousers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        God forbid

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.