Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would happen if you ate a box of 6 cherry bakewells every day? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2scotty)
    Why?
    :rolleyes: now I'm suspecting troll, when others have given you good answers
    -Unhealthy
    -type 2 diabetes etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    :rolleyes: now I'm suspecting troll, when others have given you good answers
    -Unhealthy
    -type 2 diabetes etc
    I just get so hungry all the time though! Like it's like I need like 4000 calories a day or something. I only have a 28" waist and hate it and want to put on weight! (I'm a guy and 23! I feel way too skinny!)

ReputationRep:
    I just get so hungry all the time though! Like it's like I need like 4000 calories a day or something. I only have a 28" waist and hate it and want to put on weight! (I'm a guy and 23! I feel way too skinny!)
    Okay exaggeration aside, you still need to eat healthily.

ReputationRep:
    Okay exaggeration aside, you still need to eat healthily.
    I'm not exaggerating. I just feel hungry so much! What could I eat? I just hate being so skinny too. Like you can see my ribs.

That's why I started this because I ate a box of them and want to put on weight

ReputationRep:
    I'm not exaggerating. I just feel hungry so much! What could I eat? I just hate being so skinny too. Like you can see my ribs.

That's why I started this because I ate a box of them and want to put on weight
    Probably high/fast metabolism (not sure if you say high or fast)
    I'm not sure. Maybe get more proteins in your diet and start weight lifting etc

ReputationRep:
    Probably high/fast metabolism (not sure if you say high or fast)
    I'm not sure. Maybe get more proteins in your diet and start weight lifting etc
    Once I purposely ate 5 meals in one day and I still felt hungry and never gained any weight. It's so annoying! I do lift weights but hate how skinny my body is. If you look at me from the side (if I'm shirtless) you can see my ribs. I'm going on holiday in July and just didn't want to look like that then if I go in the sea or whatever

ReputationRep:
    Once I purposely ate 5 meals in one day and I still felt hungry and never gained any weight. It's so annoying! I do lift weights but hate how skinny my body is. If you look at me from the side (if I'm shirtless) you can see my ribs. I'm going on holiday in July and just didn't want to look like that then if I go in the sea or whatever
    you should try these instead:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r5FiszxsLe...0/DSCF3943.JPG

ReputationRep:
    Nothing good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    you should try these instead:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r5FiszxsLe...0/DSCF3943.JPG
    Errrrr...?

ReputationRep:
    you'll get one of these

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    you get fat
    (Original post by BintM)
    Those calories will pile on and that flab will too.
    (Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    Boxes don't taste very nice from what I remember and they can't be too good for your stomach
    (Original post by TheLastTycoon)
    You are what you eat.
    (Original post by Juno)
    You'd get fed up of cherry bakewells, and that would be a Very Bad Thing
    (Original post by Fallen Star)
    You would be very unhealthy. Don't try it.
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    1 step closer to type 2 diabetes
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Id be surprised if you kept it up for a month. Its only 1000 calories a box, so 2lb a week.
    (Original post by Fallen Star)
    Well at least you are getting your 5 a day through cherries.
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Beetus
    Bye bye nice teeth
    I've gained 3 stone hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    you'll get one of these

I've gained 3 stone hehehehe. I've got one now

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.