Aspergers and social anxiety Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Haven't got a proper diagnosis but I feel like I have both, been bullied all my life and can't cope with any social situation and it's my final year and final semester and I feel like I want to kill myself cos I just feel depressed everyday to go to uni.... I haven't got any diagnosis but I think my condition is definitely affecting my learning, but I don't want to miss any lectures and actually want to finish off my final semester of my uni... do you think there's a way my uni can record all tutorials and lectures for me and I study at home ? Cos it's up to a point where I am affecting my surrounding classmates cos there was one time I was so nervous and I freaked out after a person spoke to me and I had to get out of the class and clam myself down, and now my classmate think that I hated him :/ I don't know, I always encounter situation and I just want to kill myslef cos I feel so stupid
Muserock
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You need to see a doctor and get a medical diagnosis.

I would then recommend speaking to a welfare tutor / student services about what help they can put in to support your learning but you'll need to submit medical evidence about your diagnosis for them to help support you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (280)
27.56%
No (736)
72.44%

Watched Threads