Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    Haven't got a proper diagnosis but I feel like I have both, been bullied all my life and can't cope with any social situation and it's my final year and final semester and I feel like I want to kill myself cos I just feel depressed everyday to go to uni.... I haven't got any diagnosis but I think my condition is definitely affecting my learning, but I don't want to miss any lectures and actually want to finish off my final semester of my uni... do you think there's a way my uni can record all tutorials and lectures for me and I study at home ? Cos it's up to a point where I am affecting my surrounding classmates cos there was one time I was so nervous and I freaked out after a person spoke to me and I had to get out of the class and clam myself down, and now my classmate think that I hated him :/ I don't know, I always encounter situation and I just want to kill myslef cos I feel so stupid

    You need to see a doctor and get a medical diagnosis.

    I would then recommend speaking to a welfare tutor / student services about what help they can put in to support your learning but you'll need to submit medical evidence about your diagnosis for them to help support you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2017


students online now


Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.