Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so I'm not one to normally post this sort of thing but I'm in need of some friendly advice!
    I've been chatting to this guy in the year above me in 6th form since Wednesdy(i know what a long time) Lets call him Lewis. He popped up on Snapchat after we'd been having a bit of a debate through my best friend (who is seeing his best friend, you keeping up?) and anyway to cut a long story short we ended up chatting until 2 in the morning about everything and everything. Now i'd been on a few dates with a guy who is sort of friends with lewis but wasn't really feeling it and told Lewis this on Wednesday. It was a relief to get this off my chest and he was very understanding and sympathetic and the conversation just carried on. We talked again on Thursday and Friday night, him always popping up first. On Friday I met up with the guy I'd been seeing to tell him things weren't working out ect ( i would've told him on wednesday but i wanted to do it in person).
    On Saturday Lewis's friend, the one my friend is going out with, had a party and lewis was there. We'd never actually spoken in person before but got along really well. I confided in my best friend that I thought i might be beginning to like him and she went and told lewis' friend (the host)! when i next saw lewis and his friend they were taking and i heard Will say to Lewis that I liked him. i wasn't really bothered that he knew because id rather it be out there and him know so he could do something about it if he wanted if you get me. Well the rest of the night was a bit awkward and we didn't talk much but when i got home on sunday he'd messaged me, nothing about the night before just general chat. So the taking commenced and we talked yesterday for hours but then today he's not been replying. I'm sounds like a bit of a psycho (then again who isn't ) but do you think he's just not interested? i would have liked to think that if he didn't like me he would have just not messaged me on sunday but then again i don't know. i know boys are pretty simple beings when it comes to this sort of thing but I don't want to be reading too much into it.
    Congrats to anyone who's still here and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Hello there, I would recommend going up to him and asking about it, it'll take a lot of courage but if he admits he likes you back you'll have a happy ending
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so I'm not one to normally post this sort of thing but I'm in need of some friendly advice!
    I've been chatting to this guy in the year above me in 6th form since Wednesdy(i know what a long time) Lets call him Lewis. He popped up on Snapchat after we'd been having a bit of a debate through my best friend (who is seeing his best friend, you keeping up?) and anyway to cut a long story short we ended up chatting until 2 in the morning about everything and everything. Now i'd been on a few dates with a guy who is sort of friends with lewis but wasn't really feeling it and told Lewis this on Wednesday. It was a relief to get this off my chest and he was very understanding and sympathetic and the conversation just carried on. We talked again on Thursday and Friday night, him always popping up first. On Friday I met up with the guy I'd been seeing to tell him things weren't working out ect ( i would've told him on wednesday but i wanted to do it in person).
    On Saturday Lewis's friend, the one my friend is going out with, had a party and lewis was there. We'd never actually spoken in person before but got along really well. I confided in my best friend that I thought i might be beginning to like him and she went and told lewis' friend (the host)! when i next saw lewis and his friend they were taking and i heard Will say to Lewis that I liked him. i wasn't really bothered that he knew because id rather it be out there and him know so he could do something about it if he wanted if you get me. Well the rest of the night was a bit awkward and we didn't talk much but when i got home on sunday he'd messaged me, nothing about the night before just general chat. So the taking commenced and we talked yesterday for hours but then today he's not been replying. I'm sounds like a bit of a psycho (then again who isn't ) but do you think he's just not interested? i would have liked to think that if he didn't like me he would have just not messaged me on sunday but then again i don't know. i know boys are pretty simple beings when it comes to this sort of thing but I don't want to be reading too much into it.
    Congrats to anyone who's still here and any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
    Maybe he is busy, maybe he is doing it on purpose to make you feel exactly like this, but anyway a day is too short a time to gauge whether someone is genuinely not interested in you. Give him a few days and don't send any further messages until he replies and see what happens.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Focus on your A levels girl

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.