ReputationRep:
    I like how this is under 'food and drink ' :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    x
    I'm guilty of a 'phone throw' as well , right onto some concrete ! Oops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    i had to FB message him the next day saying sorry and offered to pay for the damage......the MOST embarrasing conversation of my life
    I can just picture someone doing that, if I was there I'd be on the floor laughing but I could just imagine the face of regret on you straight after

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping with friends oops

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supernova91)
    I'm guilty of a 'phone throw' as well , right onto some concrete ! Oops
    you feel quite bad after dont you? :rofl: but by the time you realise it, the damage has been done :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fallen Star)
    I don't get drunk.
    Your avatar + that statement = perfection
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    x
    Tell me you didn't actually smash the bottles while they were full...

And apparently it was a great opportunity to meet your partner, you shall do it again. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    One of several reasons I no longer drink, I always become too outspoken and end up upsetting somebody or embarrassing myself far too often for my liking :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Tell me you didn't actually smash the bottles while they were full...

And apparently it was a great opportunity to meet your partner, you shall do it again. :rofl:
    Nah the first time I did it was an almost completely full bottle of vodka :'( . I was outside my friends flat for predrinks. (I'd already started pre predrinking at my own flat lmao)
    Then the other two they were kinda half full bottles of gin. I usually just carry a bottle around with me when I'm out partying lol.

I've stopped drinking and getting wasted. Don't think it will happen again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Nah the first time I did it was an almost completely full bottle of vodka :'( . I was outside my friends flat for predrinks. (I'd already started pre predrinking at my own flat lmao)
    Then the other two they were kinda half full bottles of gin. I usually just carry a bottle around with me when I'm out partying lol.

I've stopped drinking and getting wasted. Don't think it will happen again
    Sending my prayers to that bottle of vodka via fax.

ReputationRep:
    I can get a bit argumentative when I'm drunk, often about things I feel strongly about but would normally be able to have a more sensible conversation about when sober. There's been a number of times where I've remembered conversations from the night before & just thought 'wtf was I saying.'
    Also had a few times when I've attempted to redo my makeup when drunk & ended up with it going badly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    shouting at a window which was in the shape of a triangle thinking it was pythagoras

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.