Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I am currently in my third year of university, unfortunately every step of the way through uni I have had alot of bad luck with personal and health issues and despite keeping going, things have got even worse and although it seems like giving up I've just realised whats important to me and basically want to drop out of uni now.
    HOWEVER, out of interest I was wondering what I would leave with, I still have a module to retake from second year but have passed a whole module from third year, so is it possible to mix these credits and still get a Diploma of higher education? Or will the fact I haven't done the second year module mean I can't use another module to complete the 240 credits.
    Hope that makes sense,
    • TSR Support Team

    TSR Support Team
    Nobody can answer this, it is up to your university to decide whether you can use third year modules to complete a DipHE. Ask and see what they say.
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    If you cna read rules then look at the grade regulations which will be on the unis website. They probably have discretion. If you cant manage it yourself, then talk to student support or an advisor in the SU.
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.