Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was last time you had sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I actually forgot because I'm a **** friend.
    and you wont even have sex with me :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    and you wont even have sex with me :huff:
    Soz bruh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerpTwerk)
    ...what do you mean "british girls"?
    where are you from?
    and honestly, it's not like it's easy - it's actually quite hard
    my usual tactic is to go to the outside smoking area and have a cigarette, whereby a girl will usually ask me for a lighter or cigarette and I proceed to make banter with her. sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. sometimes it's a bit inbetween. one night I literally told a girl I wouldn't give her a cigarette unless she kissed me and it worked. got a decent snog for a few seconds I guess. but the last time I had sex I lit a girl's cigarette and then she told her friends who were telling her to come back with them "it's okay, I'm going home with this guy". I wish I was happy but I was a bit "ehh" because she really wasn't too much of a looker.
    but then I said to a girl "I don't have any cigarettes left but is there something else from my trousers that you'd like to suck on" and got slapped. so worth it. but yeah: it is all kind of hit and miss. some girls are down, some girls are stuck up and will love to bust your balls.
    "make banter"

Christ.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hazzer1998)
    A few weeks ago
    Really? With whom?

ReputationRep:
    Few days ago, Tuesday or Wednesday maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Erm sometime in the spring last year. Surprisingly ok with it considering my sex drive is pretty high. I'll probably have it more regularly at uni or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Erm sometime in the spring last year. Surprisingly ok with it considering my sex drive is pretty high. I'll probably have it more regularly at uni or something.
    I like girls with high sex drive, i was thinking only boys have it haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    Erm nope girls with high sex drives exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    Anyone can have a high sexdrive!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Erm nope girls with high sex drives exist
    I don't know. but take your word for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    Girls with high sex drives exist lol
    Sitting on a student forum probably isn't gonna help your chances though mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Girls with high sex drives exist lol
    Sitting on a student forum probably isn't gonna help your chances though mate
    I know, but this was only way to express it haha I am outgoing but I think years of cultural burden have made it too difficult to approach girls here, or may be I just don;t know their language .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    I go through stages of having a high sex drive.
    But because of my illnesses i also go through stages of having no sex drive which sucks completely as i reckon without it id have a high sex drive constantly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    I go through stages of having a high sex drive.
    But because of my illnesses i also go through stages of having no sex drive which sucks completely as i reckon without it id have a high sex drive constantly!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    sad to hear that. pray for your health

A few months, I hate it! I have quite a high drive too. Tempted to go on tinder to look for something casual, not fussed on relationships at the moment. (20 something female speaking here).

ReputationRep:
    Pay for it maybe? You do seem desperate so its an option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    A few months, I hate it! I have quite a high drive too. Tempted to go on tinder to look for something casual, not fussed on relationships at the moment. (20 something female speaking here).
    One thing i hate about world is this haha you are a female with high sex drive and no sex and I am male in same situation. and it sucks haha world should have worked like people with similar needs and qualities should find each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    Pay for it maybe? You do seem desperate so its an option.
    I do not want sex only for sex, I will not enjoy it.

I'm 22, last had sex 2 years ago.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.