Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was last time you had sex? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    I'm not a Swede they are known for their wild antics, I am an impostor. :lol:
    baha. nominate me for tsr award. I nominated you for something so..return the favour pumpkin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    When me and my boyfriend were dating, I saved myself because we had planned to marry lol, now I realise how crazy I was :facepalm:
    IKR, he could have had a micropenis or been crap in bed.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    But what if he was missed me chance all together.

(Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    baha. nominate me for tsr award. I nominated you for something so..return the favour pumpkin.
    Sigh, if I must.

ReputationRep:
    Go team.

ReputationRep:
    You need to ask the White girls if they want any of your Arabian spice.

Well damn.
    hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Palmyra)
    you have (ostensibly) recently arrived from a war-zone and your biggest current concern is that you haven't had sex with someone (in Britain) yet?
    That is not my only concern. I just liked to kind of confess it to take it out of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    That is not my only concern. I just liked to kind of confess it to take it out of me.
    Did you ever have similar concerns of a lack of sexual activity whilst in Syria?

ReputationRep:
    Last Thursday. I went out and spoke to this really attractive blonde girl, she was tall, around 5 ft 10? she was wearing jean shorts and cow girl boots. I spoke to her for around half an hour then we went to costa. We ended up taking an uber after and we went to her place. Watched a movie and ate pizza. We were both tired in the end and ended up kissing. Fast forward we had sex, I'm not sure how long I lasted I was half drunk/half high tbh but I'd say around 12 minutes. I stayed over hers for the night. And then I woke up, and it was then I had realised it was all just a dream.

ReputationRep:
    Did you ever have similar concerns of a lack of sexual activity whilst in Syria?
    I would go to Syria and take my chances.

ReputationRep:
    lol 'make sexual contact with'

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered getting a car with a pussy magnet?

ReputationRep:
    Have you considered getting a car with a pussy magnet?
    but you only get girls whose vagine hang like sleeve of wizard with it

ReputationRep:
    Yesternever
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    I am international student from Syria. Because of my cultural and religious background it has been difficult for me to make sexual contact with girls. Everyone around me here at Durham university seems to have good sex life but I have no girl in my life. I am not a religious person but that cultural burden has made it very difficult for me to approach girls. I really need your help and advice. I know not having a good sex life is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, especially for me where I was almost about to get killed in Syria and have lost family members , but now that I am studying here in UK I cannot close my eyes and not see the realities of life here which are very different from back home. These days my level of frustration is really hurting me and I did not find a better way than opening up here. Thanks for reading !
    There are many other things in life of more importance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metal Gear)
    but you only get girls whose vagine hang like sleeve of wizard with it
    yes but where you keep this magnet?

ReputationRep:
    You need to ask the White girls if they want any of your Arabian spice.

Well damn.
    I think they do but ASKING is the problem haha

ReputationRep:
    yes but where you keep this magnet?
    do you really want this https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images...d2_400x400.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    I am international student from Syria. Because of my cultural and religious background it has been difficult for me to make sexual contact with girls. Everyone around me here at Durham university seems to have good sex life but I have no girl in my life. I am not a religious person but that cultural burden has made it very difficult for me to approach girls. I really need your help and advice. I know not having a good sex life is not the worst thing that can happen to someone, especially for me where I was almost about to get killed in Syria and have lost family members , but now that I am studying here in UK I cannot close my eyes and not see the realities of life here which are very different from back home. These days my level of frustration is really hurting me and I did not find a better way than opening up here. Thanks for reading !
    'Bout 5 days ago

ReputationRep:
    Sure I had but because I was with family and the fact that I was not exposed to sexuality as much I am here , it did not matter as much as it does here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trustmeimlying1)
    You'll regret saying that.
    I mean, we have a slut right here so if you're ever wanting to experiment with men.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.