Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)
    It's pure filth, they ride horses for two reasons. 1) It's basically masturbation 2) it gets them ready for married life where they control a powerful beast with that thing between their legs.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't had sex for a lil while
    Mebbe I'll get on that

Yeah haven't had sex since I sort of accidentally slept with the best friend of a fwb I had. Fast forward lots of fireworks and several murder attempts, and neither of them ever want to see me again.

Whoops :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    It is awkward to meet on a thread like this but nice to meet you bint baladi
    Shokran :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella-keturah)
    Too long ago 😐
    ;-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Like September.
    I had several chances in October. I didn't take them and my girlfriend got frustrated and left me. Well, she didn't say that was the reason, probably played into it.
    (Basically I got lazy with buying condoms. Lol. She was on campus all the time and easily could have herself. We'd only see each other maybe once a week, and I tried a couple of times in toilets when I remembered but the machines weren't working. Still inexcusable and in hindsight bizarre from me, I mean I have a pretty good sex drive so I dunno what was up with me there..)
    Man , allow me to tell you respectfully you are stupid haha how can one not have sex because of such a useless reason? Now I know why life is ****ing unfair hahaha you had a girlfriend and you lost it because of being lazy to buy condoms?

ReputationRep:
    november
    the time before that was in late may I think
    so I was feeling pretty on the edge and willing to **** pretty much anybody that night
    and the result was predictable: couldn't really get it up as she wasn't attractive enough -
    she sucked, and not in a good way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    16 is age of consent in the UK. Just saying.
    That is a reasonable age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DerpTwerk)
    november
    the time before that was in late may I think
    so I was feeling pretty on the edge and willing to **** pretty much anybody that night
    and the result was predictable: couldn't really get it up as she wasn't attractive enough -
    she sucked, and not in a good way.
    so you when you feel you want to have sex where do you go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Shokran :heart:
    you should come to Durham by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    so you when you feel you want to have sex where do you go?
    a nightclub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    Man , allow me to tell you respectfully you are stupid haha how can one not have sex because of such a useless reason? Now I know why life is ****ing unfair hahaha you had a girlfriend and you lost it because of being lazy to buy condoms?
    Well I can certainly understand your perspective. Wasn't so much laziness as forgetfulness. When I saw her it would be relatively impromptu and I never had any, had we arranged to see each other a few days in advance I would come prepared, but it didn't work out like that most of the time. Physically the sex wasn't really any better than what I could do myself...dunno if that is normal or if she was bad or I was bad, tbh she was always a bit "boring" in bed. I suppose I was taking her for granted and honestly enjoyed it more for the romantic aspects than anything. So that added to why it didn't take top priority in my mind. Plus there was some passive-aggression as she lived really close to a place you can get them for free and nothing was stopping her doing it herself so I didn't see why I should, I guess.

ReputationRep:
    a nightclub
    so nightclubs work? I have never been to a night club here
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Could you rep trustmeimlying1 please?

RedManc wolfmoon88 tamil fever UWS serah.exe tasha_tah S2M AshEntropy SophieSmall hezzlington WoodyMKC Spock's Socks

ReputationRep:
    alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Well I can certainly understand your perspective. Wasn't so much laziness as forgetfulness. When I saw her it would be relatively impromptu and I never had any, had we arranged to see each other a few days in advance I would come prepared, but it didn't work out like that most of the time. Physically the sex wasn't really any better than what I could do myself...dunno if that is normal or if she was bad or I was bad, tbh she was always a bit "boring" in bed. I suppose I was taking her for granted and honestly enjoyed it more for the romantic aspects than anything. So that added to why it didn't take top priority in my mind. Plus there was some passive-aggression as she lived really close to a place you can get them for free and nothing was stopping her doing it herself so I didn't see why I should, I guess.
    next time you have a girlfriend, tell me, I will provide you free condoms haha

ReputationRep:
    what for?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    alright
    Thanks.

(Original post by hezzlington)
    what for?
    It's his birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    for me I have been going to night clubs for 3 and a half years and only a select number of times have I ever got sex from it. 3 times, I think. and on a few occasions even when I persuaded them to come home with me they didn't even get on with it. or *I* didn't even think they were dtf, so essentially it ought to be higher than 3 times. and my friends have had better luck than me. I've also had a lot of times where girls will for some reason desire to snog me all night long in some night club corner but then when I make "the grand proposal for the rest of the night" they say "ohh no I can't I've got work tomorrow" - really *****? but then again, it's not as annoying as getting laid but having a drunken friend walk in on me and sit at my desk refusing to leave, hence ending the session.

ReputationRep:
    for me I have been going to night clubs for 3 and a half years and only a select number of times have I ever got sex from it. 3 times, I think. and on a few occasions even when I persuaded them to come home with me they didn't even get on with it. or *I* didn't even think they were dtf, so essentially it ought to be higher than 3 times. and my friends have had better luck than me.
    now this was very disappointing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DNA89)
    They definitely do, but they're a lot of work and you need to have good chat. I pretty much stopped going "out on the pull" once I discovered apps like Tinder and POF just because they're a lot more effortless, that was a few years ago now though so dunno what they're like nowadays.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.