Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Skirts or Shorts? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Whatever happened to all the 'top' designers trying to get skirts for men into the main market?
    People told them were they could stick it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    They realised how f****** stupid it was ? :rolleyes:
    Hey some men look very cute in a kilt!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack2004)
    ive been known to wander the streets of Moscow in little more than a mini skirt and a smile
    Lovely

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Whatever happened to all the 'top' designers trying to get skirts for men into the main market?
    im working on it ...im so for men wearing skirts!

ReputationRep:
    went to majorca and wore topshop hotpants non stop!...they r fab!plus they come in loadsa colours, my fave being the pink ones which r soooo cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Hey some men look very cute in a kilt!
    I used to wear mine but the english were too stupid to realise that we do actually wear nothing underneath and so lifting up a 13 year olds kilts is not funny - put me off for a while but ill get one once ive finishd growing as they cost a mint

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Men wearing skirts??...who do you think we all are..David Beckham!!! :eek:

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icklehc)
    went to majorca and wore topshop hotpants non stop!...they r fab!plus they come in loadsa colours, my fave being the pink ones which r soooo cute
    Lol I have hotpants from topshop too! Topshop is great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    but think of the increased chaffage :eek:

ReputationRep:
    BOTH...i like short shorts...like hotpants, they have to be jeans and ight shorts just above the knee...me likes! Skirts are also cool...last year was the first time in my life i wore them! me likes my denim minis.

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear mine but the english were too stupid to realise that we do actually wear nothing underneath and so lifting up a 13 year olds kilts is not funny - put me off for a while but ill get one once ive finishd growing as they cost a mint
    being half scottish ive had to put up with my dad wearing a kilt for special scottish occasions however some men look gorgeous in kilts like on wedding days i think they r lovely.
    maybe im just biased coz ive got my own family tartan

ReputationRep:
    Growing what?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I have hotpants from topshop too! Topshop is great
    indeed i cant get enough of topshop!

ReputationRep:
    i would wear skirts all the time.. but thx to my way to pert ass they stick out to much at the back.. a blessing or a curse..? i havent decided....

lu x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Growing what?
    Lol..i was gonna suggest the same..but i thought it might be a bit crude

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Lol..i was gonna suggest the same..but i thought it might be a bit crude

G
    Coming from a man with that signature. Pllleassseee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Coming from a man with that signature. Pllleassseee.
    Lol..it just serves as a warning....to think before you speak...my friend obviously didn't think before he said that out loud in front of everyone

G

ReputationRep:
    For girls I mean...

I would *always* go for skirts unless I was going to the gym or something. What about you?
    Skirts

ReputationRep:
    being half scottish ive had to put up with my dad wearing a kilt for special scottish occasions however some men look gorgeous in kilts like on wedding days i think they r lovely.
    maybe im just biased coz ive got my own family tartan
    i'm half scottish as well but thankfuly i've never seen my Dad wearing a kilt

ReputationRep:
    denim ones are the best
    well.. look the best

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.