Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

UK cold weather... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Hmmm, now you talking 'wedgies', I might go now.
    However, cyber hugs on hold in your account.
    I might go make a toasted sandywitch to warm me shortly....
    Waiting for a break as I am watching CBB on +1 then there's the live feed from the house....
    Ho hum.
    Here's the beach cam link butch boy...

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html

Enjoy x
    Yeah you run away, yknow id pwn your ass (wow.. .literally would with a wedge.. unintended pun ftw?).
    --
    oh also how tf did u reply to my message so quickly i edited it like 1 min later and u got it before the edit?

I genuinely read that as CBBC and was like wow how young are you?

STOP TEASING ME I HATE YOU

serah hes bullying me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Yeah you run away, yknow id pwn your ass (wow.. .literally would with a wedge.. unintended pun ftw?).

I genuinely read that as CBBC and was like wow how young are you?

STOP TEASING ME I HATE YOU

serah hes bullying me
    Hey.
    Please don't label me as a bully as that is probably the worst thing you could call me.
    I meant to say CBB BOTS (Celebrity Big Bro stuff).
    I was just having fun and being nice/kind is all - sorry if you took it the wrong way.
    I'm not running anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Understood but isn't home 'where you lay your hat'?

Have you ever lived abroad or had a desire to?
    thought it was 'home is where the heart is'

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    Please don't label me as a bully as that is probably the worst thing you could call me.
    I meant to say CBB BOTS (Celebrity Big Bro stuff).
    I was just having fun and being nice/kind is all - sorry if you took it the wrong way.
    I'm not running anywhere.
    Awh no I;m sorry I'm joking, I forget that complete strangers have no idea that I'm joking sometimes You didn't upset me at all :-) You seem very nice minus the sarky comment, but dw, I have said worser things.

Okay you're not a bully you're a lovely person.

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to reiterate my initial point about me being a loose cannon lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    Awh no I;m sorry I'm joking, I forget that complete strangers have no idea that I'm joking sometimes You didn't upset me at all :-) You seem very nice minus the sarky comment, but dw, I have said worser things.

Okay you're not a bully you're a lovely person.

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to reiterate my initial point about me being a loose cannon lmfao.
    Cool.
    No worries.
    At 0200 when the live feed from the CBB house finishes on 5+1 I am gonna go out for a walk so will be around till then.
    I reckon what I am wearing now will be warm enough - heating on here.
    I'm only wearing 2 pairs of socks, one pair boxers, combat trousers, 2 cotton short sleeved t shirts, one long-sleeved fleece hoody and one cotton long-sleeved hoody and the regulation beanie.
    Yeah, I'm ready to move to warmer climes..... Lol

ReputationRep:
    Cool.
    No worries.
    At 0200 when the live feed from the CBB house finishes on 5+1 I am gonna go out for a walk so will be around till then.
    I reckon what I am wearing now will be warm enough - heating on here.
    I'm only wearing 2 pairs of socks, one pair boxers, combat trousers, 2 cotton short sleeved t shirts, one long-sleeved fleece hoody and one cotton long-sleeved hoody and the regulation beanie.
    Yeah, I'm ready to move to warmer climes..... Lol
    What on Earth omfg even 2 pairs of socks? HOW ARE YOU NOT MELTING WITH ALL OF THAT. I'm literally only wearing boxers and a t shirt and I'm sat here still feeling a bit warm.

I seriously don't get it though, what's the temperature for you; do you just not cope with the cold at all?

ReputationRep:
    What on Earth omfg even 2 pairs of socks? HOW ARE YOU NOT MELTING WITH ALL OF THAT. I'm literally only wearing boxers and a t shirt and I'm sat here still feeling a bit warm.

I seriously don't get it though, what's the temperature for you; do you just not cope with the cold at all?
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    OMFG don't tell me that - it's getting me HOT just thinking of that! LOL
    It is 6 degrees which feels like 2 - according to the Met Office.
    Where are you - Sydney?

ReputationRep:
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    It is 6 degrees which feels like 2 - according to the Met Office.
    Where are you - Sydney?
    Wait what are u gay or was that a terrible pun LOL

LOL no I am in England too and it is 2'c here 8-)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    :rofl: dudes c'mon, there are children on this site!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and there was me thinking you were in Sydney enjoying the current cloudy 22 degrees....

Allegedly I am bi but I have not had a recent experience to confirm nor deny that...

My bad, right? Lol

PS: Did you look at the Levante beach live cam?
    (https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sorry Sabertooth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hey I was just describing my clothes he took it to that level !

Oh and there was me thinking you were in Sydney enjoying the current cloudy 22 degrees....

Allegedly I am bi but I have not had a recent experience to confirm nor deny that...

My bad, right? Lol

PS: Did you look at the Levante beach live cam?
    (https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html)
    Is it really only 22c in Syndey?? It's their Summer wtf.

You are allegedly bi ? :laugh:, it's fine you don't really need a sexual/romantic experience to confirm, if you feel you are then you are

I WANT TO LOOK BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A DODGY LINK!

ReputationRep:
    Yes that was current temp at time of my post.
    It's not a dodge link - it's simply the live webcam on that beach in Benidorm!!!!
    They one hour ahead but it's so bright - I think I should email the local Mayor as they are wasting so much leccy! Lol
    Take a look - promise matey, it's kosha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that was current temp at time of my post.
    It's not a dodge link - it's simply the live webcam on that beach in Benidorm!!!!
    They one hour ahead but it's so bright - I think I should email the local Mayor as they are wasting so much leccy! Lol
    Take a look - promise matey, it's kosha.
    I looked , it'sn ice but ukno looks a bit dark ! WaIt what do u mean so bright, o right because the streetlights yes lmaoooo

The wave sounds were very peaceful x

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah, waste of leccy.... hour ahead and seen only 3 cars, one cyclist and a couple walking along the promenade about an hour ago! LOL
    Talking of time, CBB live feed finishing shortly so I will bid you farewell and goodnight....
    Gonna take my dog out for short walk in the HOT warm air and then make my cheese n onion toasted sandywitch then bed....
    Take care, feel free to PM me if you want or not...
    Enjoy Sydney...
    Hasta la vista chico

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah, waste of leccy.... hour ahead and seen only 3 cars, one cyclist and a couple walking along the promenade about an hour ago! LOL
    Talking of time, CBB live feed finishing shortly so I will bid you farewell and goodnight....
    Gonna take my dog out for short walk in the HOT warm air and then make my cheese n onion toasted sandywitch then bed....
    Take care, feel free to PM me if you want or not...
    Enjoy Sydney...
    Hasta la vista chico
    I will enjoy the place I don't live in

Goodbye kind sir, enjoy your sleep and think of me unless ur like underage (i'd hope not after the comment you came out with!! ) in which case pls don't :/

ReputationRep:
    I will enjoy the place I don't live in

Goodbye kind sir, enjoy your sleep and think of me unless ur like underage (i'd hope not after the comment you came out with!! ) in which case pls don't :/
    You are too funny (for a white man).
    I am past a quarter century in chronological age but about 14 in my heart.
    Pleased you took the plunge regarding my 'pseudo dodge' webcam of live Levante beach in Spain - I aim to be there within the next 6/12.
    Live long and prosper amigo x

ReputationRep:
    I feel like if we're gonna have winter might as well do it properly with snow and ice and might as well do summer properly too with hot weather

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.