Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drez999)
    Hmmm, now you talking 'wedgies', I might go now.
    However, cyber hugs on hold in your account.
    I might go make a toasted sandywitch to warm me shortly....
    Waiting for a break as I am watching CBB on +1 then there's the live feed from the house....
    Ho hum.
    Here's the beach cam link butch boy...

https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html

Enjoy x
    Yeah you run away, yknow id pwn your ass (wow.. .literally would with a wedge.. unintended pun ftw?).
    --
    oh also how tf did u reply to my message so quickly i edited it like 1 min later and u got it before the edit?

I genuinely read that as CBBC and was like wow how young are you?

STOP TEASING ME I HATE YOU

serah hes bullying me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Yeah you run away, yknow id pwn your ass (wow.. .literally would with a wedge.. unintended pun ftw?).

I genuinely read that as CBBC and was like wow how young are you?

STOP TEASING ME I HATE YOU

serah hes bullying me
    Hey.
    Please don't label me as a bully as that is probably the worst thing you could call me.
    I meant to say CBB BOTS (Celebrity Big Bro stuff).
    I was just having fun and being nice/kind is all - sorry if you took it the wrong way.
    I'm not running anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Understood but isn't home 'where you lay your hat'?

Have you ever lived abroad or had a desire to?
    thought it was 'home is where the heart is'

ReputationRep:
    Hey.
    Please don't label me as a bully as that is probably the worst thing you could call me.
    I meant to say CBB BOTS (Celebrity Big Bro stuff).
    I was just having fun and being nice/kind is all - sorry if you took it the wrong way.
    I'm not running anywhere.
    Awh no I;m sorry I'm joking, I forget that complete strangers have no idea that I'm joking sometimes You didn't upset me at all :-) You seem very nice minus the sarky comment, but dw, I have said worser things.

Okay you're not a bully you're a lovely person.

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to reiterate my initial point about me being a loose cannon lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    Awh no I;m sorry I'm joking, I forget that complete strangers have no idea that I'm joking sometimes You didn't upset me at all :-) You seem very nice minus the sarky comment, but dw, I have said worser things.

Okay you're not a bully you're a lovely person.

Whilst I'm here, I'd like to reiterate my initial point about me being a loose cannon lmfao.
    Cool.
    No worries.
    At 0200 when the live feed from the CBB house finishes on 5+1 I am gonna go out for a walk so will be around till then.
    I reckon what I am wearing now will be warm enough - heating on here.
    I'm only wearing 2 pairs of socks, one pair boxers, combat trousers, 2 cotton short sleeved t shirts, one long-sleeved fleece hoody and one cotton long-sleeved hoody and the regulation beanie.
    Yeah, I'm ready to move to warmer climes..... Lol

ReputationRep:
    Cool.
    No worries.
    At 0200 when the live feed from the CBB house finishes on 5+1 I am gonna go out for a walk so will be around till then.
    I reckon what I am wearing now will be warm enough - heating on here.
    I'm only wearing 2 pairs of socks, one pair boxers, combat trousers, 2 cotton short sleeved t shirts, one long-sleeved fleece hoody and one cotton long-sleeved hoody and the regulation beanie.
    Yeah, I'm ready to move to warmer climes..... Lol
    What on Earth omfg even 2 pairs of socks? HOW ARE YOU NOT MELTING WITH ALL OF THAT. I'm literally only wearing boxers and a t shirt and I'm sat here still feeling a bit warm.

I seriously don't get it though, what's the temperature for you; do you just not cope with the cold at all?

ReputationRep:
    What on Earth omfg even 2 pairs of socks? HOW ARE YOU NOT MELTING WITH ALL OF THAT. I'm literally only wearing boxers and a t shirt and I'm sat here still feeling a bit warm.

I seriously don't get it though, what's the temperature for you; do you just not cope with the cold at all?
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    OMFG don't tell me that - it's getting me HOT just thinking of that! LOL
    It is 6 degrees which feels like 2 - according to the Met Office.
    Where are you - Sydney?

ReputationRep:
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    It is 6 degrees which feels like 2 - according to the Met Office.
    Where are you - Sydney?
    Wait what are u gay or was that a terrible pun LOL

LOL no I am in England too and it is 2'c here 8-)

ReputationRep:
    Boxers and a t shirt?
    :rofl: dudes c'mon, there are children on this site!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and there was me thinking you were in Sydney enjoying the current cloudy 22 degrees....

Allegedly I am bi but I have not had a recent experience to confirm nor deny that...

My bad, right? Lol

PS: Did you look at the Levante beach live cam?
    (https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Sorry Sabertooth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Hey I was just describing my clothes he took it to that level !

Oh and there was me thinking you were in Sydney enjoying the current cloudy 22 degrees....

Allegedly I am bi but I have not had a recent experience to confirm nor deny that...

My bad, right? Lol

PS: Did you look at the Levante beach live cam?
    (https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/we...a-levante.html)
    Is it really only 22c in Syndey?? It's their Summer wtf.

You are allegedly bi ? :laugh:, it's fine you don't really need a sexual/romantic experience to confirm, if you feel you are then you are

I WANT TO LOOK BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A DODGY LINK!

ReputationRep:
    Yes that was current temp at time of my post.
    It's not a dodge link - it's simply the live webcam on that beach in Benidorm!!!!
    They one hour ahead but it's so bright - I think I should email the local Mayor as they are wasting so much leccy! Lol
    Take a look - promise matey, it's kosha.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that was current temp at time of my post.
    It's not a dodge link - it's simply the live webcam on that beach in Benidorm!!!!
    They one hour ahead but it's so bright - I think I should email the local Mayor as they are wasting so much leccy! Lol
    Take a look - promise matey, it's kosha.
    I looked , it'sn ice but ukno looks a bit dark ! WaIt what do u mean so bright, o right because the streetlights yes lmaoooo

The wave sounds were very peaceful x

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah, waste of leccy.... hour ahead and seen only 3 cars, one cyclist and a couple walking along the promenade about an hour ago! LOL
    Talking of time, CBB live feed finishing shortly so I will bid you farewell and goodnight....
    Gonna take my dog out for short walk in the HOT warm air and then make my cheese n onion toasted sandywitch then bed....
    Take care, feel free to PM me if you want or not...
    Enjoy Sydney...
    Hasta la vista chico

ReputationRep:
    LOL
    Yeah, waste of leccy.... hour ahead and seen only 3 cars, one cyclist and a couple walking along the promenade about an hour ago! LOL
    Talking of time, CBB live feed finishing shortly so I will bid you farewell and goodnight....
    Gonna take my dog out for short walk in the HOT warm air and then make my cheese n onion toasted sandywitch then bed....
    Take care, feel free to PM me if you want or not...
    Enjoy Sydney...
    Hasta la vista chico
    I will enjoy the place I don't live in

Goodbye kind sir, enjoy your sleep and think of me unless ur like underage (i'd hope not after the comment you came out with!! ) in which case pls don't :/

ReputationRep:
    I will enjoy the place I don't live in

Goodbye kind sir, enjoy your sleep and think of me unless ur like underage (i'd hope not after the comment you came out with!! ) in which case pls don't :/
    You are too funny (for a white man).
    I am past a quarter century in chronological age but about 14 in my heart.
    Pleased you took the plunge regarding my 'pseudo dodge' webcam of live Levante beach in Spain - I aim to be there within the next 6/12.
    Live long and prosper amigo x

ReputationRep:
    I feel like if we're gonna have winter might as well do it properly with snow and ice and might as well do summer properly too with hot weather

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.