Turn on thread page Beta

I was fond of my moustache watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't like the feeling of my moustache/chin hair so I pluck everything Also, when I wear lipstick I want to make sure that the person I'm talking to is thinking something like "Mm nice shade of lipstick" instead of "Damn look at that 'stache" when they look at my lips :p:p

(Original post by _mitigantsea)
    I don't like the feeling of my moustache/chin hair so I pluck everything Also, when I wear lipstick I want to make sure that the person I'm talking to is thinking something like "Mm nice shade of lipstick" instead of "Damn look at that 'stache" when they look at my lips :p:p
    Well thank you for being the first girl brave enough to post here

And I think red lipstick will suit my future moustache very well :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well thank you for being the first girl brave enough to post here

And I think red lipstick will suit my future moustache very well :smug:
    I wish girls talked more about their hair!

I'm sure it will!

Bump bump bump

ReputationRep:
    My moustache is gone now :hat:
    • Political Ambassador

Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    My moustache is gone now :hat:
    :rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I knew a girl in high school that wanted to grow a female mustache. I told her that she could shave where a female mustache would grow.She asked me to teach her how to shave. One day I looked close to her face and saw one piece of hair growing under her nose. We went back to her house and she had a sink and mirror in her bedroom. I filled up the sink with warm water, got her razor, and got her shaving cream. I wet her area of her face were a female mustache would grow. I put shaving cream were her female mustache would grow and shave like three swipes. I told her to shave like once a month and then stop shaving and see if a female mustache would start to grow. She shaved the first month and stop shaving for a week and only the one hair was there. She shaved a second month and stopped shaving for a week and only the one hair was there. The one hair was getting darker in color. She shaved a third month and then stopped shaving a week and only the one hair was growing back.She shaved a forth month and stopped shaving a week and only the one hair was growing back.She shaved like a fifth month and stopped shaving a week and I noticed a few more blond hairs were beginning to grow. She had like about three more blond hairs and the one dark hair. She shaved a sixth month and stopped shaving a week and I noticed the one dark hair, blond hairs and a few black dots. At the end of the week a few stubble were growing out where the dots were. She had like five hairs and the one dark hair. She shaved a seventh month and stopped shaving for a week. I noticed her female mustache was really beginning to grow. The one dark hair, lots of blond hairs, more dots that stubble were growing out. I told her to shave one more month and then stop. She shaved a eight month and then stopped shaving for a week. After the third day from not shaving her female mustache was beginning to grow. At the end of the week her female mustache had a few black hair, lots of blond hairs and a few more dots that stubble grew. She was very happy because she got her wish. We kissed and now she does not shave her female mustache any more. Beauty comes form your heart and not body appearance.I hope this is helpful. Thank you, R.T.T.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.