Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to marry a French girl. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I can slav squat. I have polish slav blood. :cool:
    A true slav. :^_^:
    I assume you own a tracksuit also.:eyeball:

ReputationRep:
    You realise French women are the most likely to cheat on your right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faloodeh)
    A true slav. :^_^:
    I assume you own a tracksuit also.:eyeball:
    I own a variety of tracksuits.

Here is one of my prized Adidas tracksuit bottoms.

• Political Ambassador

(Original post by Yaboi)
    Why

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Why
    Highest affairs rate in the world and a culture that makes it the norm.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    How gauche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    How gauche.
    Indeed.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    Indeed.
    But why don't they cheat on your left? That would be like cheating a different person entirely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Lol, that just means you met two stuck up girls who so happen to be French... not a great representation of an entire population.

I'm afraid, for you British girls, my head might be British, but my heart is a stinky chunk of French cheese.
    This actually made me laugh... ALOT. The last bit did.. Someone's stereotyping France 😉😂

Don't put your eggs into one basket. Just because you spent holidays over there is completely different to living over there and being surrounded by the nationality full time. I'm sure French girls say the same about their own country that they don't like it and so do Americans about America (and if didn't before, do now haha). Sometimes I don't like Britain but don't judge each character just by their nationality. You will just know when you meet someone, no matter their nationality. You might have just not met the right person yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Strange. I prefer a Russian beauty though.
    I only need to cross the language barrier to get through...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I own a variety of tracksuits.

Here is one of my prized Adidas tracksuit bottoms.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    French girls are outstanding, and I feel more at home with them. They have class, the looks, the mystery, the voice, the smarts...
    Not really

I'm French and date French girls and they're far from all being like that!

But there is nothing wrong. I wouldn't mind dating an English girl or a Spanish girl for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helloworld_95)
    You realise you've just given a description of internationalised people from any country, right?

What you have is an interest in upmarket women which has been focused on French women due to romanticisation, your fluency in their language, and lack of exposure to other similar cultures.
    This x 1000

French culture is just as varied as any other. The girls in one part of Paris are completely different to the girls in another,just like any city and even more across the entire country. It is a very big country with lot's of its own different sub-cultures and the people vary a lot!

I can understand you are attracted perhaps to the accent and certain generalizations about french women... maybe you are ridiculously attracted to actresses like Marion Cotillard or Audrey Tautou... but they hardly represent all french ladies.

If you are dead set on marrying a french lady, good luck to you... but you could be missing out if you are going to restrict yourself to that degree.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, that just means you met two stuck up girls who so happen to be French... not a great representation of an entire population.

I'm afraid, for you British girls, my head might be British, but my heart is a stinky chunk of French cheese.
    Hmm... you sure your brain isn't a stinky chunk of French cheese?

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Hmm... you sure your brain isn't a stinky chunk of French cheese?
    Amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing.
    rarrrly?

ReputationRep:
    How so?
    Well by picking only the French you are neglecting the billion+ other women....

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.