Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Really need your opinions. My FWB has multiple sex partners Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    First time posting here, doing it because I really don't know what to do and would like someone else's opinion.

I've been seeing this girl since November and we're just friends but we're having sex all the time. A month after I found out she's sleeping with other people too and when I tried to talk to her about it she said her pussy is a hunter and it gets what it wants....like WTF? Anyways I let her do her thing. I know it's not because I can't satisfy her I mean my junk is 7" and I can go on for atleast 15 mins and 45 mins on a good day. We've become really good friends too but it doesn't stop her from hoping from one **** to the other. One thing I know is that I'm always her first option and the second I saw I'm busy with uni, she goes to someone else.

I really don't know what to do with her. It pisses me off that she sleeps with other people but then again I like having her around. If I let her go, it might be a long dry spell without sex for me and if I keep her around I'm risking sti's and she's just toxic to me.
    What should I do pls?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    She's your FWB not your girlfriend, so what's the issue here? You are only having sex with her so why do you have a problem if she's seeing other guys?

If you take offense by that then leave her and her 'hunter pussy' alone.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingWiz)
    What should I do pls?
    Just say, 'Sorry, I don't deserve to be able to sleep with you'.

Two other thoughts. If you're worried about STIs, the sex you're having with her isn't safe enough for you. And you really need to learn about sexual satisfaction.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.