Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wanted to start this thread and meet people who will be going to Havering campus,

Feel free to comment

***A little update I now have an unconditional offer to study Adult Nursing at LSBU Sept 2017
    I have been through the process and sat literacy and numeracy tests and went through the interview process at LSBU (MMI)***

ReputationRep:
    If London South Bank University is your first choice for Adult/Child/ODP Nursing lets talk???

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have a interview on Monday and I'm nervous !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrightSmile_:))
    Hey just saw this, let me know what happens if LSBU get back to you fingers crossed!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Hey just saw this, let me know what happens if LSBU get back to you fingers crossed!!!
    Heyyy, Don't worry i definitely will let you know.

I HOPE I GET THE OFFER!!!
    I keep checking my track...

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy, Don't worry i definitely will let you know.

I HOPE I GET THE OFFER!!!
    I keep checking my track...
    I'm checking my emails every second for the UCAS email, nothing today, lets hope tomorrow brings some good news lol, I didnt ask before what campus are you hoping to go to?

ReputationRep:
    BrightSmile_:) UPDATE!!! AS OF 17:34PM 13/02/2017 I was made an unconditional offer for London South Bank University!!! (Adult Nursing here I come) I am so happy not even words can explain how I feel right now!!!

Also Unsuccessful with the University of Essex after application and scanned copies of my certificates and a second reference!!!

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGG CONGRATTSSSSS HUN

Proud of you, took them long enough. I hope I get mine but look at least ur going to a uni you didn't mind getting into.

Sorry about Essex! But hey, things happen for a reason xx

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGG CONGRATTSSSSS HUN

Proud of you, took them long enough. I hope I get mine but look at least ur going to a uni you didn't mind getting into.

Sorry about Essex! But hey, things happen for a reason xx
    Hey babe, thanks so much, I'm happy just want to get things sorted now, can't wait for student finance to open so I can apply lol

ReputationRep:
    Yh I'm sure you can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Yh I'm sure you can't wait!!
    The minute you find out let me know lol!!! Exciting but scary times!!!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long after the course starts, do we start placements?

BrightSmile_:) Do you know?

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

Hope you interview went well. How was the Numeracy and Literacy tests? Really getting nervous. I have an interview with Greenwich too

Please if you can share how the tests and the type I question at Southbank it will be really appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelfran29)
    Does anyone know how long after the course starts, do we start placements?

BrightSmile_:) Do you know?
    Hey hun, I'll find out tomorrow for you and I'll let you know I do know normally it's after uni choices are made, plus you would get a email from UCAS telling you to apply for student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marina92)
    Hey,

Hope you interview went well. How was the Numeracy and Literacy tests? Really getting nervous. I have an interview with Greenwich too

Please if you can share how the tests and the type I question at Southbank it will be really appreciated.
    Don't be nervous hun, for maths it's gsce maths like the questions either is percentage, division, addition, fraction, conversion etc.... if you google search Nursing maths and literacy practice papers, you have a lot to practice on.

In terms of the English, it's mainly comprehension but as I said search on google and you'll see examples

ReputationRep:
    Don't be nervous hun, for maths it's gsce maths like the questions either is percentage, division, addition, fraction, conversion etc.... if you google search Nursing maths and literacy practice papers, you have a lot to practice on.

In terms of the English, it's mainly comprehension but as I said search on google and you'll see examples

Ok thank you will do that.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this may sound like a stupid question but how do you know which campus you are in for LSBU? i got an offer but havent really heard much else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton14)
    Hi, this may sound like a stupid question but how do you know which campus you are in for LSBU? i got an offer but havent really heard much else?
    Hey @luton14, When you apply for your university choices through UCAS, it will normally prompt you to select the campus of your choice, for LSBU, it's either S for Southwark and H for Havering, so your best bet is to check your UCAS Track and within your LSBU choice, should display a campus code S/H. So check that, if there's nothing displayed then you have probably applied for Southwark because I know someone else who couldn't find a campus code and found out its the main campus they applied for (Southwark). If you're still out of luck, contact admissions they should be able to tell you the campus on your application.

Hope this helped

Have you applied to anywhere else? Is LSBU your first choice? They won't contact us until were due to enrol or if they need more infirmation from us in the meantime. If your worried, there's no harm contacting admissions like I said before. There's also information on their website under the (Prepare to start) section under Adult Nursing, or whichever branch you applied to.

Let me know what you find out and congrats on your offer from LSBU

ReputationRep:
    Thanx for getting back to me, im sure its the Southwark campus to be honest. yeah I only applied for LSBU as I was very impressed with their uni. im not really that worried ive done everything I needed to thank you! and you!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luton14)
    Thanx for getting back to me, im sure its the Southwark campus to be honest. yeah I only applied for LSBU as I was very impressed with their uni. im not really that worried ive done everything I needed to thank you! and you!!
    Hi, luton14 Wow 1 Choice you are totally brave Hope it all works out for you

Good luck on your future studies and you are very welcome...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.