Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Organizer For Women’s March Against Trump Flashes ISIS Sign Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...ing-isis-sign/

I don't agree with Trump on a lot of issues but these guys seem to be worse. If I had to pick between Trump and Sharia law/Islamic state/Hamas , I would pick Trump any day.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to say I'm shocked but honestly I'm so used to stuff like this from the left now. People still have the audacity to say that Trump is an extremist when the alternative was literally a load of terrorist sympathisers ending up in power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Len Goodman)
    I'd like to say I'm shocked but honestly I'm so used to stuff like this from the left now. People still have the audacity to say that Trump is an extremist when the alternative was literally a load of terrorist sympathisers ending up in power.
    True, I agree
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you watch one woman belt out "Allahu Ackbar" during the rally too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CyclePath)
    Did you watch one woman belt out "Allahu Ackbar" during the rally too?
    I'm not aware of that.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SunnyDeol)
    I'm not aware of that.
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Happened in Berlin.

ReputationRep:
    Happened in Berlin.

That's shocking and kinda funny lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I don't agree with Trump on a lot of issues but these guys seem to be worse.
    If I had to pick between Trump and Sharia law/Islamic state/Hamas , I would pick Trump any day.
    That website you linked is absolute cancer. I agree with your post, but come on.

ReputationRep:
    Happened in Berlin.

So... what? Are they all terrorists now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    So... what? Are they all terrorists now?

No, it makes it ironic.

Look at the reaction from the others: smiling, cheering.

Islam is a patriarchy.

I don't think that it is impossible for someone who isn't a terrorist to mistakenly use that sign without knowing about its association with terrorism.

ReputationRep:
      She held her index finger up, where is the evidence that this is an "ISIS sign"?

There are legitimate criticisms of some of Linda Sarsour's views but this isn't one of them, why grasp at straws?

ReputationRep:

I don't agree with Trump on a lot of issues but these guys seem to be worse.
      If I had to pick between Trump and Sharia law/Islamic state/Hamas , I would pick Trump any day.
      I agree, but I don't think you can brand the marches themselves as anything remotely similar - the pictures alone can tell you that

It boggles the mind however that someone living in America with freedom of speech, religion, free from persecution, etc could actually want to bring a system of oppression over. Crazy & indoctrinated (that, or she is unfamiliar with the Quran/Sharia/hadiths ...)

(Original post by WBZ144)
        She held her index finger up, where is the evidence that this is an "ISIS sign"?

There are legitimate criticisms of some of Linda Sarsour's views but this isn't one of them, why grasp at straws?
        Exactly, why grasp at straws when there are ropes?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mathemagicien)
        Exactly, why grasp at straws when there are ropes?
        Yup.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by cbreef)
        That website you linked is absolute cancer. I agree with your post, but come on.
        OK this is what I could find then

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2655...n-john-perazzo

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/w...c-state-signal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        Lol how on earth have people got the idea that trump is at the end of some extreme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        I hate globalism so much

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Pulse.)
        Lol how on earth have people got the idea that trump is at the end of some extreme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Globalism is Hillary Clinton in a nutshell and globalism is literally just "put black people down and other minorities"

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Mathemagicien)
        I don't think that it is impossible for someone who isn't a terrorist to mistakenly use that sign without knowing about its association with terrorism.
        I'm not sure but considering that she openly propagates for sharia in the US and has links with Hamas, it is could quite be possible.

It seems unlikely that she would be this naive.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What time of year is the worst for students?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.