Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Matched with a guy on tinder... Watch

ReputationRep:
    We matched, followed each other on Instagram (young love haha), and then saw him out and i was SO drunk, hardly remember the night. Think i was very forward and asked him back and then we had sex (protected). I feel ASHAMED, DIRTY, REGRET, WORTHLESS.

He added me on Facebook the next day, but no text, he liked my instagram the other day too. I'm not that kind of girl, he's only the second person i've ever slept with (i'm 20, in uni this occurred).

I saw on his Facebook he had a girlfriend, and that made me more upset, like she's better than me (had, doesn't have to clarify). I just feel like my life has stopped, i'm suddenly worthless and not pretty or great like i used to think.

PLEASE HELP

ReputationRep:
    Please don't be too hard on yourself, you're not worthless or dirty you are simply young. Take the situation as a learning curve.

You got played

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lousmithy)
    We matched, followed each other on Instagram (young love haha), and then saw him out and i was SO drunk, hardly remember the night. Think i was very forward and asked him back and then we had sex (protected). I feel ASHAMED, DIRTY, REGRET, WORTHLESS.

He added me on Facebook the next day, but no text, he liked my instagram the other day too. I'm not that kind of girl, he's only the second person i've ever slept with (i'm 20, in uni this occurred).

I saw on his Facebook he had a girlfriend, and that made me more upset, like she's better than me (had, doesn't have to clarify). I just feel like my life has stopped, i'm suddenly worthless and not pretty or great like i used to think.

PLEASE HELP
    You don't need to feel like that about yourself at all! The best thing you can do is cut out contact and move on from the situation. Focus on the positive things about yourself because I am sure there are many! You will soon find someone who you will treat you well and make this seem insignificant.

ReputationRep:

PLEASE HELP
    Aw no what a terrible shame!
    hope your next match isn't a disaster darling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You got played
    She's the one who asked him.

ReputationRep:
    ****ed up that's what happens when u drink

ReputationRep:

PLEASE HELP
    Stay chill, you just had a ONS...

ReputationRep:
    Isn't this like the 10th thread you've made about the same thing?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.