Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Very true. Just because you happen to know more than the average person on the construction and system details of a star ship and various things about wap mechanics doesn't make you a geek.
    don't fight it, embrace it

ReputationRep:
    Very true. Just because you happen to know more than the average person on the construction and system details of a star ship and various things about wap mechanics doesn't make you a geek.
    I know what you mean. I was watching Quantum Leap yesterday, and had an half hour discussion with my mate on the subject of Time Travel. And we always argue the Ultimate Arguement.

Which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    I think you'll find it does. :rolleyes:
    I was being sarcastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    I know what you mean. I was watching Quantum Leap yesterday, and had an half hour discussion with my mate on the subject of Time Travel. And we always argue the Ultimate Arguement.

Which is better, Star Wars or Star Trek?
    Obviously start trek, how can star wars ever be better, after all, you don't get the borg in star wars, nor the klingons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    don't fight it, embrace it
    sarcasm is lost on you clearly.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously start trek, how can star wars ever be better, after all, you don't get the borg in star wars, nor the klingons.
    Also, you don't get the same thing happening all the time in Star Wars. It's a new thing each episode in Star Trek. Which Captain do you prefair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Also, you don't get the same thing happening all the time in Star Wars. It's a new thing each episode in Star Trek. Which Captain do you prefair?
    Most definitely Picard, simply for the picard maneuver.

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely Picard, simply for the picard maneuver.
    Also he had the guts to ammit that he was bald.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Also he had the guts to ammit that he was bald.
    He has been bald since he was about 20. Even in things like I claudius which was quite early on in his career he is wearing a wig.

ReputationRep:
    i got 28.79% Total Geek
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    i got 16.17357%

ReputationRep:
    I got 10.25641% geekish tendencies.

ReputationRep:
    God, long test and final result; 17.15976%- geek.

ReputationRep:
    wow, super geek. wouldn't say "super" but i suppose i should score high (currently wearing a thinkgeek.com t-shirt and listening to man or astroman (AND posting on a learning website on a friday night in the holidays :rolleyes: ))

i got to check all the music ones :cool:

i got 0.78895% - Poser

ReputationRep:
    I'm a total geek. But i knew that anyway i just happen to be a reasonabley popular geek who has a good social life and knows how to shop

ReputationRep:
    I'm 100% geek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC REN)
    wow, super geek. wouldn't say "super" but i suppose i should score high (currently wearing a thinkgeek.com t-shirt and listening to man or astroman (AND posting on a learning website on a friday night in the holidays :rolleyes: ))

i got to check all the music ones :cool:
    Think geek t-shirt?!!!! They are so cool! Which one is it?

ReputationRep:
    20.11834% - Geek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Think geek t-shirt?!!!! They are so cool! Which one is it?
    lol i got quite a few (made a mass order to save on shipping with some mates)

Caffeine one, Resistance is futile, 2 + 2 = 5, some linux ones, prolly another 1 as well

currently in caffeine one

oh and i got a binary tie for 6th form :cool:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.