Turn on thread page Beta

How much of a geek are you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    it's like the mid afternoon and we're posting on a forum called UK learning.
    What else is there to do? Its pissing down with rain outside my house..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Want to roll some d20s and make up some new DnD characters? I can go rake out my campaign setting
    hmmm, I think I might go for a paladin this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    They have their uses, but most people wouldn't want to be one.
    Well done on your 3000th post!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    hmmm, I think I might go for a paladin this time.
    Paladins? Bah! Boring. I think a CG elven mage Since I know all the main spells off by heart (even incantations to an extent).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    What else is there to do? Its pissing down with rain outside my house..
    Thats not good. I was going to go and walk to the shops, but as I don't live a million miles from Aylesbury and the sky is getting grey my plans may be scuppered.

ReputationRep:
    Poser...7%...but only cos of chemistry and IT!

ReputationRep:
    Paladins? Bah! Boring. I think a CG elven mage Since I know all the main spells off by heart (even incantations to an extent).
    Hmm, can you multi-class with a paladin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    TBH I find it shocking that people who come on the internet just to argue with other people on the internet can deny being geeks.

MB
    - Does no sciences.
    - Does no maths
    - Uses the computer for music, games and the obvious (the internet, before you ask :P)
    - Goes out
    - Plays sport

People can argue on a net forum and be normal too. It doesn't differ too much from arguing on the street.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even wan't to know what you're talking about. It would make me a worse person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    - Does no sciences.
    - Does no maths
    - Uses the computer for music, games and the obvious (the internet, before you ask :P)
    - Goes out
    - Plays sport

People can argue on a net forum and be normal too. It doesn't differ too much from arguing on the street.
    Plus the internet isn't just geeky anymore. My grandmother could use it.

ReputationRep:
    20.9073% - Geek.

Lies. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IHavePMS)
    20.9073% - Geek.

Lies. :eek:
    are you on AIM or Yahoo?

ReputationRep:
    People just like picking on someone who's not normal. So when we're as rich as Bill Gates we can screw them over
    oooh ok...
    Well, I know I am not normal!!....I like to have a special kind of atmosphere around myself....some ppl like it, some don't..but who cares, I like being unique and diff....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    are you on AIM or Yahoo?
    Signing in for you, dear.

ReputationRep:
    Calum that was a rather horrible comment. I enjoy RPing, even to the point of having an acting job doing the live stuff. There's nothing wrong with it.

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Hmm, can you multi-class with a paladin?
    Depends, 3E or 2E? If 3E then I think so, but I don't know the rules as well. I think there are a few classes you can't multiclass. 2E definitely not because you can't multiclass a human

{whips out Player's Handbook}

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I also know quite a bit about warp mechanics thanks to my enterprise D technical manual.

ReputationRep:
    Please Please shut up with this paladin ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Plus the internet isn't just geeky anymore. My grandmother could use it.
    Now that's probably pushing the boat out for me, but I take your point.

The internet is just an extension of the street - but most the stuff is free and you don't have to leave your comfy chair.

ReputationRep:
    Calum that was a rather horrible comment. I enjoy RPing, even to the point of having an acting job doing the live stuff. There's nothing wrong with it.

Depends, 3E or 2E? If 3E then I think so, but I don't know the rules as well. I think there are a few classes you can't multiclass. 2E definitely not because you can't multiclass a human

I was only kidding, do what you want!

ReputationRep:

hmmm, i thought you couldn't multi-class when you were a paladin as once you did you could not gain any higher levels for paladin.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.