Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How much of a geek are you? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Now that's probably pushing the boat out for me, but I take your point.

The internet is just an extension of the street - but most the stuff is free and you don't have to leave your comfy chair.
    Nah, thats totally not true Im afraid. If you actually think that then youre as much a geek as wiwarin_mir

ReputationRep:
    :eek: I got 19%.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    hmmm, i thought you couldn't multi-class when you were a paladin as once you did you could not gain any higher levels for paladin.
    I think you're getting mixed up with dual classing. Which you definitely can't do as a paladin (just fighter, cleric, ranger, thief and mage, and not all combinations)

BTW I checked it up and it says for 3E it's at the DM's discretion. I think you couldn't multiclass a bard or paladin or monk in NWN though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I think you're getting mixed up with dual classing. Which you definitely can't do as a paladin (just fighter, cleric, ranger, thief and mage, and not all combinations)

BTW I checked it up and it says for 3E it's at the DM's discretion. I think you couldn't multiclass a bard or paladin or monk in NWN though.
    Ahhhh, it all makes sense now.

Anything you want to know about warp theory?

ReputationRep:

This might as well be in russian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Nah, thats totally not true Im afraid. If you actually think that then youre as much a geek as wiwarin_mir
    Nah. Some people come on here for a bit of convenience, it isn't their life. In an ideal world I would be doing shitwork in some shop in town right now - but I never got it sorted.

I'd gladly leave this thing for the rest of the holiday, no fuss. Some people would have trouble though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into the basic theory much
    Got a documentary on video that deals with it
    Although I did have a link to a site that compared ships' sizes (from various scifis) on a pixel to metre scale. Link didn't work though .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    This might as well be in russian.
    Russian I can't do, although I do know the odd phrase in klingon.

ReputationRep:
    Russian I can't do, although I do know the odd phrase in klingon.
    I know bits of Russian. Surprised there weren't any questions on the test about communism (and long hair and leather trenchcoats actually).

And I know quite a bit of drow. But I don't have my dictionary handy.

ReputationRep:
    Well...I know wiwarin mir can do elvish...and I find it VERY impressive!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not into the basic theory much
    Got a documentary on video that deals with it
    Although I did have a link to a site that compared ships' sizes (from various scifis) on a pixel to metre scale. Link didn't work though .
    Oh yes, getting back to RPing, I also have taken part in LOTR RPing and star trek RPing, it was quite fun actually.

Of course, being a peace loving Urak-hai is quite dangerious, especially when you keep getting attacked by people as soon as you walk in.

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was thinking, you seem pretty normal to me. A bit like myself really.
    I can imagine nothing worse than being normal.

ReputationRep:
    Nah. Some people come on here for a bit of convenience, it isn't their life. In an ideal world I would be doing shitwork in some shop in town right now - but I never got it sorted.

I'd gladly leave this thing for the rest of the holiday, no fuss. Some people would have trouble though!
    I only come on here when I've got nothing else to do on days like today when its crap outside and my mates are working. I should have a job aswell but there aren't any worth doing and to be honest I doubg anyone would employ me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I'm losing faith in you.

ReputationRep:
    I know very litte elvish actually my lady, mainly how to use suffixes and prefixes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm losing faith in you.
    lol....that was funny!...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I can imagine nothing worse than being normal.
    Thank you my good lord, tis nice to have some backup.

ReputationRep:
    Drow is dark elvish. I can do some Sindarin and Quenya (the two main kinds of elvish) as well.

Well said Huntroyde btw.

ReputationRep:
    I know very litte elvish actually my lady, mainly how to use suffixes and prefixes.

The roots are the important parts though. Hardly anyone knows proper grammer.

ReputationRep:
    I only come on here when I've got nothing else to do on days like today when its crap outside and my mates are working. I should have a job aswell but there aren't any worth doing and to be honest I doubg anyone would employ me!
    To be fair, I've spent too long on here in the last fortnight. Largely because I do feck all for 70% of the week. Mates are mainly on holiday. I would love a job though! I'm bored out my head and could use the cash to be honest.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.