ALLAHU ACKBAR at a "women's march" watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

Germany should be embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    Cringe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Allahu akbar doesn't mean anything bad, it just means "Allah is great". Trump is anti-islam, so naturally islamists are anti-Trump, so naturally feminists are pro-islam.
    Mate, it is what every suicide bomber screams before he blows himself up, what a Jihadist shouts
    he machine guns cartoonists, what a cub of the caliphate is told to shout as he shoots a bound prisoner in the head.

I think you would have to concede that it has a bit of an image problem, no?

ReputationRep:
    Allahu akbar doesn't mean anything bad, it just means "Allah is great". Trump is anti-islam, so naturally islamists are anti-Trump, so naturally feminists are pro-islam.
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    feminists joining forces with islam to fight trump :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)
    Mate, it is what every suicide bomber screams before he blows himself up, what a Jihadist shouts
    he machine guns cartoonists, what a cub of the caliphate is told to shout as he shoots a bound prisoner in the head.

Neither does Banzai and it didn't stop Kamikaze pilots screaming it before completing their task. Ergo, in response to your comment above, ........ this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I never understood why it's so difficult for some people to spell it the right way. And I know you know the correct spelling. And it's not Koran, it's Quran.

ReputationRep:
    It is beyond belief sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    it's ironic, a healthy dose of Islam would probably have straightened out these degenerates quite frankly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    I never understood why it's so difficult for some people to spell it the right way. And I know you know the correct spelling. And it's not Koran, it's Quran.
    Actually it's قرآن, get it right.

ReputationRep:
    It really is quite scary just how much the left have embraced radical Islam.

ReputationRep:
    It's what Muslim terrorists say before they blow up lol
    So feminists prefer Isis to trump

ReputationRep:
    it is possible that the lady was ejaculating "Alle nachbar" which is an expression of neighbourly solidarity in German

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerald7770)
    And it's not Koran, it's Quran.
    No, it's Qur'an.

ReputationRep:
    Remember all the women's marches after the revelations about the Rotherham rape gangs? No, me either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astutehirstute)

It's also what millions of Muslims say before peacefully standing up in prayer.

Try picturing that instead!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    it is possible that the lady was ejaculating "Alle nachbar" which is an expression of neighbourly solidarity in German

:dontknow:
    ejaculating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry Bird)
    You're conjuring up images of jihadi John and Germaine Greer in a wrestling match with Trumpence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HAnwar)
    It's also what millions of Muslims say before peacefully standing up in prayer.

Try picturing that instead!
    Nah, can't do it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.