Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had checked it numerous times, and had my own notes down. The exam was definitely on the 26/01/2017. I have it written in at least two places in my agenda as I have checked it regularly. As I was going to university 30 minutes ago, I saw groups of math students (coursemates) coming in groups and I thought that something is wrong, so I checked my exam date again with the feeling that something terrible has happened. (I have no friends on my course, and I have always studied alone, so I had not been in contact with anyone to talk about any exam). The trouble is last year, the same thing happened and I confused the exam dates of 15 or 16 for two exams with 16 and 17, if I remember well, and I missed the Linear Algebra 2 exam. That made me very aware to not make the same mistake again and I have made a habit to check it often. I went to IT Solutions and they sent me to my faculty Student Office. I went to the Student Office and they told me that everyone had displayed 25/01/2017 since the beginning of time. I feel terrible and confused. This was the only exam I was really prepared for and now this happens. What the hell? Am I going crazy or is someone messing with my account? How can I prove what I saw now? Is there any way that my history can be checked on Exam Dates or if there have been any updates?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristian92)
    I had checked it numerous times, and had my own notes down. The exam was definitely on the 26/01/2017. I have it written in at least two places in my agenda as I have checked it regularly. As I was going to university 30 minutes ago, I saw groups of math students (coursemates) coming in groups and I thought that something is wrong, so I checked my exam date again with the feeling that something terrible has happened. (I have no friends on my course, and I have always studied alone, so I had not been in contact with anyone to talk about any exam). The trouble is last year, the same thing happened and I confused the exam dates of 15 or 16 for two exams with 16 and 17, if I remember well, and I missed the Linear Algebra 2 exam. That made me very aware to not make the same mistake again and I have made a habit to check it often. I went to IT Solutions and they sent me to my faculty Student Office. I went to the Student Office and they told me that everyone had displayed 25/01/2017 since the beginning of time. I feel terrible and confused. This was the only exam I was really prepared for and now this happens. What the hell? Am I going crazy or someone is messing with my account? How can I prove what I saw now? Is there any way that my history can be checked on Exam Dates or if there have been any updates?
    Did you take a screenshot? Otherwise I think it would be difficult to prove.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't imagine I need to take a screenshot. I only took notes in my agenda.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.