Shrewsbury Campus- Nusring and Midwifery

Watch
phaytree1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,
I have an offer from Staffordshire University for Children's Nursing! I'm very excited about starting the course but I don't know anything about the campus or accommodation! Has anyone got any knowledge on what the accommodation is like?
Thanks
Queenie13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey! I also have an offer for Children's Nursing I don't know much about accommodation as I live local. The majority of teaching is based at a satellite campus at Shrewsbury Hospital as opposed to at the actual university. I'm sure someone mentioned at either the open day or interview that there was limited accommodation in Shrewsbury though. Sorry if this doesn't help much!
phaytree1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I'm going to the open day on 15th March so I'm sure I'll find some information out there! Thankyou
Samcs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi

I have just received an offer from Stafford to do adult nursing at the Shrewsbury campus. The down side to this campus is that there is no accommodation for students, so I wondering if there is anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction to find the reasonable accommodation for students around shrewsberry.

Thank you
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by phaytree1)
Hi,
I have an offer from Staffordshire University for Children's Nursing! I'm very excited about starting the course but I don't know anything about the campus or accommodation! Has anyone got any knowledge on what the accommodation is like?
Thanks
(Original post by Queenie13)
Hey! I also have an offer for Children's Nursing I don't know much about accommodation as I live local. The majority of teaching is based at a satellite campus at Shrewsbury Hospital as opposed to at the actual university. I'm sure someone mentioned at either the open day or interview that there was limited accommodation in Shrewsbury though. Sorry if this doesn't help much!
(Original post by phaytree1)
I'm going to the open day on 15th March so I'm sure I'll find some information out there! Thankyou
(Original post by Samcs)
Hi

I have just received an offer from Stafford to do adult nursing at the Shrewsbury campus. The down side to this campus is that there is no accommodation for students, so I wondering if there is anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction to find the reasonable accommodation for students around shrewsberry.

Thank you
Hey Everyone,

So as already said there is no accommodation at the Centre of Excellence Shrewsbury provided by the University - however the Students' Union provides support in finding private accommodation: http://www.staffsstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation
You can also get more information on: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/support_depts/accommodation/
But if you have any questions then please do let me know and we'l get back to you as soon as we can

Kris
AbiASP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi all.

I have been given a place on the course this year too. I am a born and bred Shrewsbury girl so please feel free to ask any questions. There is accommodation in the centre of town with a direct bus route to the campus. xxx
Bawo55
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AbiASP)
Hi all.

I have been given a place on the course this year too. I am a born and bred Shrewsbury girl so please feel free to ask any questions. There is accommodation in the centre of town with a direct bus route to the campus. xxx
Hey
can you please send me a link for accommodation; studio or 1 bedroom apartment
thank you.
Also how is shrewsbury like, Please tell me more about it.
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bawo55)
Hey
can you please send me a link for accommodation; studio or 1 bedroom apartment
thank you.
Also how is shrewsbury like, Please tell me more about it.
Hi Bawo55

Local private accommodation is available at our Shrewsbury Centre of Excellence. The Students' Union run a letting agency called Greenpad which can help you find a local property so it's definitely worth getting in touch with them. Their contact details are:

E-mail: [email protected]
Phone: 01782 422 300 / 422 321

Thanks

Amy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.53%
I don't have everything I need (333)
43.47%

Watched Threads