Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I have an offer from Staffordshire University for Children's Nursing! I'm very excited about starting the course but I don't know anything about the campus or accommodation! Has anyone got any knowledge on what the accommodation is like?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I also have an offer for Children's Nursing I don't know much about accommodation as I live local. The majority of teaching is based at a satellite campus at Shrewsbury Hospital as opposed to at the actual university. I'm sure someone mentioned at either the open day or interview that there was limited accommodation in Shrewsbury though. Sorry if this doesn't help much!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the open day on 15th March so I'm sure I'll find some information out there! Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have just received an offer from Stafford to do adult nursing at the Shrewsbury campus. The down side to this campus is that there is no accommodation for students, so I wondering if there is anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction to find the reasonable accommodation for students around shrewsberry.

Thank you
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by phaytree1)
    Hi,
    I have an offer from Staffordshire University for Children's Nursing! I'm very excited about starting the course but I don't know anything about the campus or accommodation! Has anyone got any knowledge on what the accommodation is like?
    Thanks
    (Original post by Queenie13)
    Hey! I also have an offer for Children's Nursing I don't know much about accommodation as I live local. The majority of teaching is based at a satellite campus at Shrewsbury Hospital as opposed to at the actual university. I'm sure someone mentioned at either the open day or interview that there was limited accommodation in Shrewsbury though. Sorry if this doesn't help much!
    (Original post by phaytree1)
    I'm going to the open day on 15th March so I'm sure I'll find some information out there! Thankyou
    (Original post by Samcs)
    Hi

I have just received an offer from Stafford to do adult nursing at the Shrewsbury campus. The down side to this campus is that there is no accommodation for students, so I wondering if there is anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction to find the reasonable accommodation for students around shrewsberry.

Thank you
    Hey Everyone,

So as already said there is no accommodation at the Centre of Excellence Shrewsbury provided by the University - however the Students' Union provides support in finding private accommodation: http://www.staffsstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation
    You can also get more information on: http://www.staffs.ac.uk/support_depts/accommodation/
    But if you have any questions then please do let me know and we'l get back to you as soon as we can

Kris

ReputationRep:
    Hi all.

I have been given a place on the course this year too. I am a born and bred Shrewsbury girl so please feel free to ask any questions. There is accommodation in the centre of town with a direct bus route to the campus. xxx

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.