Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloerice2606)
    Anyone heard back from Stirling?
    I heard back from them on Friday, they offered me an alternative course Sociology and Social Policy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcc13)
    I'm sure they were withdrawing applications cos there course is full
    This is killing me lol! I just emailed admissions and they've said they are still waiting for scores to be given back by the social work panel. And still aim for 31st march

ReputationRep:
    This is killing me lol! I just emailed admissions and they've said they are still waiting for scores to be given back by the social work panel. And still aim for 31st march
    I know it's so ridiculous how long we have all had to wait! I'd be happy with rejections by this point cos at least I would know!

ReputationRep:
    I know it's so ridiculous how long we have all had to wait! I'd be happy with rejections by this point cos at least I would know!
    Just to let yous know I just phoned Strathclyde and they said they are hoping to get offers out by the end of may😣😣😣

ReputationRep:
    Just to let yous know I just phoned Strathclyde and they said they are hoping to get offers out by the end of may😣😣😣
    I thought they only had till 5th of may? Why do they need to take so long 😮🤔

ReputationRep:
    End of May!!!!!!! I'm in my first year of social science at uni already and was hoping I wouldn't need to sit exams at beginging of May because I would know if I got in 😪 I got rejected from Cali , and UWS was to far to travel so never went to interview , so counting on Stirling or Strathclyde ... but I don't feel very hopeful

ReputationRep:
    End of May!!!!!!! I'm in my first year of social science at uni already and was hoping I wouldn't need to sit exams at beginging of May because I would know if I got in 😪 I got rejected from Cali , and UWS was to far to travel so never went to interview , so counting on Stirling or Strathclyde ... but I don't feel very hopeful
    I also got rejected from Cali 😒 I was hopeful for Strathclyde but now I know how little people they are taking I'm just expecting a rejection! I don't get how they can give an offer at the end of may when we have to decide on the 5th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    I thought they only had till 5th of may? Why do they need to take so long 😮🤔
    It's so ridiculous they must know by now who they are accepting and rejecting!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Stirling?
    I got an unconditional offer for Stirling 😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by socialworker2be)
    I got an unconditional offer for Stirling 😊😊😊
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    When did you hear back? If you dont mind
    15th march

ReputationRep:
    I was at the last Strathclyde interview on Tuesday and they said we should hear back in a couple of weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    I was at the last Strathclyde interview on Tuesday and they said we should hear back in a couple of weeks
    I spoke to the women from social work and social policy and she said she they were hoping to give out all the offers by the end of may! I wonder why they are saying different things!! I just got an offer from UWS! All I need is a C in nat 5 maths!

ReputationRep:
    hi there

I rang admissions in Strathclyde a few weeks ago, was told there was 600 applicants for 32 places(Social Work).

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just having a read through the thread as I am nervously waiting on an offer from Edinburgh and Stirling. I feel physically sick now I've read the posts about people getting offers back from Stirling and I've heard nothing. I never got in to Glasgow and withdrew my application from Strathclyde as It's too far for me to travel. Good luck to you all and congratulations to all of you who have offers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CozzaG92)
    Hey guys, just having a read through the thread as I am nervously waiting on an offer from Edinburgh and Stirling. I feel physically sick now I've read the posts about people getting offers back from Stirling and I've heard nothing. I never got in to Glasgow and withdrew my application from Strathclyde as It's too far for me to travel. Good luck to you all and congratulations to all of you who have offers!
    I'm the same boat as Stirling ! This made me feel better

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same boat as Stirling ! This made me feel better
    Just got an unconditional offer to Stirling at 5 o'clock buzzing good luck guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don3022)
    Just got an unconditional offer to Stirling at 5 o'clock buzzing good luck guys
    Got my unconditional aswell 😀😀

ReputationRep:
    Got my unconditional aswell 😀😀
    Nice one happy celebrating

ReputationRep:
    Welldone Chloe! Congratulations! I still havent heard anything so just assuming bad news now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.