Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for Dundee and Strathclyde... HURRRRRYYYY hahaha so I can make a decision. Strathclyde said they'd get back to us in a couple of weeks as of 21st March so hopefully should hear back next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Still waiting for Dundee and Strathclyde... HURRRRRYYYY hahaha so I can make a decision. Strathclyde said they'd get back to us in a couple of weeks as of 21st March so hopefully should hear back next week.
    I am just off the phone from the woman at Strathclyde! She said they are still going through a long and lengthy process and that applcaitions are sitting with academic selectors! By the sounds of it the way she was talking they won't have made decisions by the next few weeks 😣

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcc13)
    I am just off the phone from the woman at Strathclyde! She said they are still going through a long and lengthy process and that applcaitions are sitting with academic selectors! By the sounds of it the way she was talking they won't have made decisions by the next few weeks 😣
    She also said the administrator has began to give out offers and rejections x

ReputationRep:
    She also said the administrator has began to give out offers and rejections x
    Got a unsuccessful from strathclyde and unconditional from Stirling and gcu decision time good luck to all

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from Edinburgh 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeatherJF)
    Amazing well done! Is that your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin21x)
    Amazing well done! Is that your first choice?
    I'm not sure yet, still waiting for Cali and then I'm going for a wee look around some campuses at the weekend to make my mind up. Not sure what to do, that's RGU, Dundee, Edinburgh and Stirling offered me places now 😊

ReputationRep:
    The women at the Strathclyde just called me back to tell me I'd be hearing back within the next couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Well done 👏

ReputationRep:
    The women at the Strathclyde just called me back to tell me I'd be hearing back within the next couple of days
    Aw really, maybe they are trying for the 31st aswell!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    Aw really, maybe they are trying for the 31st aswell!
    I literally don't want to hear back from them haha I'm so scared cos that's where I really want to go😭

ReputationRep:
    I literally don't want to hear back from them haha I'm so scared cos that's where I really want to go😭
    Fingers crossed you get a place

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Edinburgh I am so so happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    Fingers crossed you get a place
    I'm kinda not expecting one really cos 30 odd out of 600 isn't very good odds😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat 1806)
    Well done Cat 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cat 1806)
    Well done!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an unconditional from Dundee! Just Strathclyde now, really hope it's Thursday or Friday 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Just got an unconditional from Dundee! Just Strathclyde now, really hope it's Thursday or Friday 😩
    Well it should be I think cos I was at the interview on the 6th like kinda the first set and I've to hear back within the next couple of days the woman said on the phone so I'm presuming that's tomorrow or Friday x

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cali yet?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cali yet?
    Yeah I heard back on Monday night!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.