Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin21x)
    Yeah I heard back on Monday night!
    Oh god I'm starting to get nervous now because I've not heard anything! Was yours postgraduate or undergraduate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeatherJF)
    Oh god I'm starting to get nervous now because I've not heard anything! Was yours postgraduate or undergraduate?
    Mine was undergrad but I think they have by today to tell people so don't panic 😌

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cali yet?
    Yeah I heard back on Monday night x

ReputationRep:
    Mines is postgraduate so hopefully today 😀 Just need to make my mind up where I'm going....I'm the most indecisive person 😂

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard from Cali yet?
    Yeah I got an offer on Monday

ReputationRep:
    Mines is postgraduate so hopefully today 😀 Just need to make my mind up where I'm going....I'm the most indecisive person 😂
    Yeah you should defo hear back today! Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asia richford)
    Yeah you should defo hear back today! Good luck!
    Has anyone heard from Strathclyde?

ReputationRep:
    Just emailed Cali and they are still interviewing!

ReputationRep:
    anyone hear back from strathclyde today? I had hoped that I would still time seeing as I got the UCAS track email at like half past 6 when it was GCU

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer for the post graduate Stirling today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    anyone hear back from strathclyde today? I had hoped that I would still time seeing as I got the UCAS track email at like half past 6 when it was GCU
    No I was too I heard a few days ago they would get back to me within a couple of days

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard any news today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcc13)
    Has anyone heard any news today?
    I'm waiting on Cali and heard nothing today yet, I'm sure it's a public holiday today but could be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting on Cali and heard nothing today yet, I'm sure it's a public holiday today but could be wrong.
    Mmm I don't know but my friend is in uni!

ReputationRep:
    Mmm I don't know but my friend is in uni!
    Aw well, never know admissions or UCAS might be off, if not it's yet another day of waiting again lol

ReputationRep:
    Aw well, never know admissions or UCAS might be off, if not it's yet another day of waiting again lol
    Yeah another day of torture 😭

ReputationRep:
    My friend from strathclyde is on her easter holidays. Do you think that means they wont reply till they are back?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseagenther)
    My friend from strathclyde is on her easter holidays. Do you think that means they wont reply till they are back?
    I don't see the administration staff being off at this mega busy time when they have a deadline of the 5th of may to adhere to! Someone could always call and query I would but I've phoned too many times haha

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the administration staff being off at this mega busy time when they have a deadline of the 5th of may to adhere to! Someone could always call and query I would but I've phoned too many times haha
    I'm the same I don't want to appear stalker like haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same I don't want to appear stalker like haha
    I think by now they probably know my name and are like god sake there's this one again haha!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.