Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcc13)
    She must of got muddled up with another course maybe social sciences! Oh well there's still time for me to be invited along also they could have more than one date that they are interviewing! I also phoned Cali and they said they are still making their way through the applications and I should hear shortly
    Yeah I think she must have. Yeah still plenty of time, I think there will be more than 1 day. Aw really hopefully we hear something soon then. Deleting that last pic just incase it's not allowed on here lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    Yeah I think she must have. Yeah still plenty of time, I think there will be more than 1 day. Aw really hopefully we hear something soon then. Deleting that last pic just incase it's not allowed on here lol
    Yeah defo don't want to get into trouble lol! Is it just first year you have applied to for uws? I managed to find that article and awtch! I would not have a clue !!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah defo don't want to get into trouble lol! Is it just first year you have applied to for uws? I managed to find that article and awtch! I would not have a clue !!
    Yeah just first year. Are you the same? I don't have a clue haha it's so hard so that's why I'm hoping I hear from Stirling lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just first year. Are you the same? I don't have a clue haha it's so hard so that's why I'm hoping I hear from Stirling lol
    Yeah! Although I'm pretty sure I have the entry for second year as I have an A in my graded unit but I thought applying to 1st year there would be more spaces! Can I ask what Stirling uni have asked of you? Just might be similar to what Strathclyde and Cali might ask

ReputationRep:
    Yeah! Although I'm pretty sure I have the entry for second year as I have an A in my graded unit but I thought applying to 1st year there would be more spaces! Can I ask what Stirling uni have asked of you? Just might be similar to what Strathclyde and Cali might ask
    Yeah I'm the same, I have an A in my graded unit as well but they told me not to apply for second year entry because I never had higher English but with Cali they told me that I meet all the requirements for second year entry with them 😕 I had to do a written task, asked 3 questions and 2 scenarios. it wasn't to bad, they mark this on scores so if you score high you get a place, just hoping it was good enough

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm the same, I have an A in my graded unit as well but they told me not to apply for second year entry because I never had higher English but with Cali they told me that I meet all the requirements for second year entry with them 😕 I had to do a written task, asked 3 questions and 2 scenarios. it wasn't to bad, they mark this on scores so if you score high you get a place, just hoping it was good enough
    Oh god that's a lot, I really hope you've scored high as well lol I know the pain of waiting to see if I've got in😑😂!

ReputationRep:
    Oh god that's a lot, I really hope you've scored high as well lol I know the pain of waiting to see if I've got in😑😂!
    I hope so lol, here's hoping we hear soon, I check ucas everyday just incase haha! No paitence what so ever 😂

ReputationRep:
    I hope so lol, here's hoping we hear soon, I check ucas everyday just incase haha! No paitence what so ever 😂
    I heard back from Strathclyde today!

ReputationRep:
    I heard back from Strathclyde today!
    Hi, i've applied to Strathclyde also, haven't heard anything though😑 Are they inviting for interviews or is it written tasks etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadiastoddart)
    Hi, i've applied to Strathclyde also, haven't heard anything though😑 Are they inviting for interviews or is it written tasks etc?
    God it's a list! They want a second reference, a post school record (pretty much my every footstep from leaving school) ANOTHER personal statement of 500 words and also a 500 word essay, for this they give you three scenarios and you have to pick one and write about the challenges! It's so so much I'm really worried

ReputationRep:
    God it's a list! They want a second reference, a post school record (pretty much my every footstep from leaving school) ANOTHER personal statement of 500 words and also a 500 word essay, for this they give you three scenarios and you have to pick one and write about the challenges! It's so so much I'm really worried
    That is a lot to ask for! I would be worried too🙈 i've heard its quite difficult to get into Strathclyde though, don't think I have enough experience! Good luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard anything either, patiently waiting 😂

ReputationRep:
    God that's a lot 😳 They don't have make it difficult for us lol

ReputationRep:
    God that's a lot 😳 They don't have make it difficult for us lol
    Also all of it is graded numerically on a scale of 1-20 and it says those who achieve over 17 usually get an offer! Such a high mark

ReputationRep:
    Hi there this is the first I have heard about the group discussion having submitted my second stage to stirling now got the fear lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don3022)
    Hi there this is the first I have heard about the group discussion having submitted my second stage to stirling now got the fear lol
    I think the group discussion is for Strathclyde. I phoned stirling and they said that there are no stages or interviews after the written task! They also said we probably won't hear anything till end of march as people are still submitting the task with different deadlines😑

ReputationRep:
    I think the group discussion is for Strathclyde. I phoned stirling and they said that there are no stages or interviews after the written task! They also said we probably won't hear anything till end of march as people are still submitting the task with different deadlines😑
    The group discussion is for uws!

ReputationRep:
    The group discussion is for uws!
    Sorry, silly me! Couldn't mind which one it was x

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'm glad that's a relief. I've applied for strathclyde and cally however, I have not yet heard anything the waiting is killing me.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for RGU, Stirling, Strathclyde, GCU and Dundee and so far I have sent work away for Stirling, have an interview date for RGU and I need to send work to Strathclyde by the 15th.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.