The Student Room Group

Stirling Uni - Social work second stage task??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chunkyandfunky
I applied for RGU, Stirling, Strathclyde, GCU and Dundee and so far I have sent work away for Stirling, have an interview date for RGU and I need to send work to Strathclyde by the 15th.

My stuff has to be in by the 21st! But I'm hoping to get it in by the start of next week x
Reply 41
Original post by chunkyandfunky
I applied for RGU, Stirling, Strathclyde, GCU and Dundee and so far I have sent work away for Stirling, have an interview date for RGU and I need to send work to Strathclyde by the 15th.

I have to send stuff away by the 24th for Strathclyde. Can't believe how much stuff we have to do for it 😲 X
Original post by Steph1x
I have to send stuff away by the 24th for Strathclyde. Can't believe how much stuff we have to do for it 😲 X

It's seriously stressing me out Haha I can't sleep at night cos that's all I'm thinking about! X
Reply 43
Original post by shannonmcc13
It's seriously stressing me out Haha I can't sleep at night cos that's all I'm thinking about! X

I'm stressing out with it as well 😩 But I'm sure we will manage! Hopefully you don't stress too much about it and get it sent off soon x
Original post by Steph1x
I'm stressing out with it as well 😩 But I'm sure we will manage! Hopefully you don't stress too much about it and get it sent off soon x

I think I'm thinking way too much into mines lol, I don't think they are going to be expecting something amazing as we haven't done the degree yet! x
Original post by Steph1x

same :frown:
Hi guys! I've applied for RGU, Cali, Strathclyde, Stirling, Edinburgh and Dundee.
So far I've had an interview for Cali, RGU, a written excercise for Stirling (submitted the 13th) and I've got an unconditional for Dundee (postgraduate entry)....so scary! Really want to be accepted for Cali or Strath 😊
Original post by HeatherJF
Hi guys! I've applied for RGU, Cali, Strathclyde, Stirling, Edinburgh and Dundee.
So far I've had an interview for Cali, RGU, a written excercise for Stirling (submitted the 13th) and I've got an unconditional for Dundee (postgraduate entry)....so scary! Really want to be accepted for Cali or Strath 😊

Hey, is it your masters you have applied for:smile:?
Hey, is it your masters you have applied for:smile:?

Yes postgraduate masters, really starting to get nervous now 😥
Original post by HeatherJF
Yes postgraduate masters, really starting to get nervous now 😥

Yeah me too lol, I haven't heard a thing from Cali or uws! I'm applying for my undergraduate degree though
Yeah me too lol, I haven't heard a thing from Cali or uws! I'm applying for my undergraduate degree though

I'm really looking forward to going to Dundee just want to hear back from the others now lol good luck dude hope you get into your first choice! 😊
I tried to paste my essay onto the fir thing for Strathclyde, and it didn't let me it cut most of it out! So I phoned the woman at Strathclyde and she said there would no reason to use a bibliography?! I wanted to add references though lol, has anyone had the same issue?
Reply 52
I tried to paste my essay onto the fir thing for Strathclyde, and it didn't let me it cut most of it out! So I phoned the woman at Strathclyde and she said there would no reason to use a bibliography?! I wanted to add references though lol, has anyone had the same issue?

Sorry just seeing this. I never added any references so am not sure.
Reply 53
I heard back from Cali today, did anyone else?
Original post by Steph1x
I heard back from Cali today, did anyone else?

Oh no what did they say? I didn't want to not reference incase it didn't look very academic!
Reply 55
Oh no what did they say? I didn't want to not reference incase it didn't look very academic!

I have been invited to an admissions event, at the event there will be a written assessment and a group interview.
Original post by Steph1x
I have been invited to an admissions event, at the event there will be a written assessment and a group interview.

Oh well done! When is that?
Reply 57
Oh well done! When is that?

Thanks! There was 6 different dates to choose from, so going on the 9th march! Quite nervous about this as it's an on the spot assessment, can't google anything haha 😂😂
Original post by Steph1x
Thanks! There was 6 different dates to choose from, so going on the 9th march! Quite nervous about this as it's an on the spot assessment, can't google anything haha 😂😂

Yeah that's what I was thinking! I dont think I'd have any chance cos it could ask a topic I have no clue about!! I've only heard back from Strathclyde so far! I wish they would just let me know by now it's so annoying
Reply 59
Yeah that's what I was thinking! I dont think I'd have any chance cos it could ask a topic I have no clue about!! I've only heard back from Strathclyde so far! I wish they would just let me know by now it's so annoying

I'm the same, hate getting put on the spot and having to think off the top of my head haha! Don't know how I will last with uni lol. Aw I know hopefully you hear soon, iv heard from all mine but it's just a waiting game on them marking the work and deciding 🙄

Quick Reply

Latest