Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    I have been invited to an admissions event, at the event there will be a written assessment and a group interview.
    Same here! Think I'm going to the Saturday 4th March event

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Same here! Think I'm going to the Saturday 4th March event
    Good luck ☺️

ReputationRep:
    i was at the SWAP west study day at Stirling on monday. it seems that quite a few of us are still waiting to hear from them although 2 girls from the other access course at my college had interviews this week

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview for Strathclyde uni! Has anyone else heard?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcc13)
    Not yet, they only just emailed to say they received both my information pack and references. Did you get a choice of dates or is it just one particular day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Not yet, they only just emailed to say they received both my information pack and references. Did you get a choice of dates or is it just one particular day?
    Unfortunately not, they never even gave me a choice of times lol, they just said Monday the 6th at 1 o'clock

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Cali, Strathclyde or UWS? I've also applied for social work and I'm getting nervous
    I've been invited to a group discussion and written task next week for Strathclyde and Cali. Before that I had to write an additional personal statement and essay for Strathclyde. Really nervous for next week not got a clue what to expect

ReputationRep:
    I have the group interview and written task on the 6th of March!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asia richford)
    I have the group interview and written task on the 6th of March!
    Oh what time is yours at?

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if I'm too late on here but for those who have an interview with rgu what is your date? I have a written and group interview on Wednesday! Feeling sick with nerves. 😣

ReputationRep:
    9:30, so nervous 😣

ReputationRep:
    What date/time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    What date/time is yours?
    Monday the 6th at one o'clock I'm so scared 😣

ReputationRep:
    Monday the 6th at one o'clock I'm so scared 😣
    I'm scared too, not got a clue what to expect! Good luck for it anyway!

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared too, not got a clue what to expect! Good luck for it anyway!
    Yeah you too! Hopefully it's not too hard

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you too! Hopefully it's not too hard
    If I remember I'll try and post what happened straight after so at least you have some sort of idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    Yeah I'm sure you have more than enough experience, hopefully you hear soon. You can let me know if you hear anything, I'm hoping to hear from Stirling before I need to go to my UWS interview, dreading it because it's a group discussion on an article that we have to read before attending! So anything could be asked really, so nervous
    Hi, got my group discussion tomorrow for uws and wondered if you had already been? So nervous about what sort of things they are going to ask about the article!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alg190199)
    Hi, got my group discussion tomorrow for uws and wondered if you had already been? So nervous about what sort of things they are going to ask about the article!
    My friend had her interview today. With her group no questions were asked they were just told to discuss the article, I think she said it went on for about 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    My friend had her interview today. With her group no questions were asked they were just told to discuss the article, I think she said it went on for about 15 minutes.

okay thanks, that doesnt sound too bad!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I had mine yesterday! They just put 12 mins on a timer and say "discuss" they don't lead it in any way so it's quite relaxed! They just sit and watch you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.