Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alg190199)
    okay thanks, that doesnt sound too bad!
    Hey! I had mine yesterday! They just put 12 mins on a timer and say "discuss" they don't lead it in any way so it's quite relaxed! They just sit and watch you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caitlin21x)
    Hey! I had mine yesterday! They just put 12 mins on a timer and say "discuss" they don't lead it in any way so it's quite relaxed! They just sit and watch you
    Hey, Thats so good, thanks so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steph1x)
    I have been invited to an admissions event, at the event there will be a written assessment and a group interview.
    Have you had your Cali interview yet? If so how was it?

ReputationRep:
    Have you had your Cali interview yet? If so how was it?
    Not yet I go on the 9th, not sure what to expect

ReputationRep:
    Not yet I go on the 9th, not sure what to expect
    I go on the 10th! Good luck !

ReputationRep:
    I go on the 10th! Good luck !
    I'm going on the 10th too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asia richford)
    I'm going on the 10th too
    From 10-3? Have you heard from anyone that's been yet?

ReputationRep:
    From 10-3? Have you heard from anyone that's been yet?
    Yeah I'm going at that time. Nope don't know anyone that's been yet. I'm sooo nervous

ReputationRep:
    So glad I found this ! Any one being accepted yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloerice2606)
    So glad I found this ! Any one being accepted yet?
    Nope not heard a thing, have you?

ReputationRep:
    From uws? I haven't heard anything

ReputationRep:

NO! It's killing me lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloerice2606)
    NO! It's killing me lol
    Does anyone know when we will hear?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone been to there Cali interview yet? How was it? I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    Had Cali interview on Saturday and tbh it kind of put me off that uni, I thought it was going to be my first choice but the lady who gave the talk about the degree etc was very blunt and didn't exactly give a welcoming feel to the university, saying "we are not your friends, we are your tutors" and just not making it sound that friendly a department haha so that's left me feeling a bit confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunkyandfunky)
    Had Cali interview on Saturday and tbh it kind of put me off that uni, I thought it was going to be my first choice but the lady who gave the talk about the degree etc was very blunt and didn't exactly give a welcoming feel to the university, saying "we are not your friends, we are your tutors" and just not making it sound that friendly a department haha so that's left me feeling a bit confused
    Aw really, that's not good! They were my first choice aswell but I think I'm more swinging towards Stirling now 😀 How did you get on other than that? I'm nervous about the group interview because I don't have a clue what to expect lol

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't sound good!! I have my group interview on Friday not looking forward to it

ReputationRep:
    Aw really, that's not good! They were my first choice aswell but I think I'm more swinging towards Stirling now 😀 How did you get on other than that? I'm nervous about the group interview because I don't have a clue what to expect lol
    Written part was fine, just the usual General bits about your motivation to be a social worker and understanding of values, but the group interview was hard because there were 8 people discussing a topic within like 15-20 mins and can be very hard to get a word in edgeways without interrupting people

ReputationRep:
    Written part was fine, just the usual General bits about your motivation to be a social worker and understanding of values, but the group interview was hard because there were 8 people discussing a topic within like 15-20 mins and can be very hard to get a word in edgeways without interrupting people
    How long did you get for the written part?was there enough time to write everything you wanted to? Has anyone heard back from uws yet?

ReputationRep:
    How long did you get for the written part?was there enough time to write everything you wanted to? Has anyone heard back from uws yet?
    The written part was 30 mins, wasn't to bad. But the group discussion was quite hard as everyone has to try and say something but was hard at times to try get your own points in. Nope haven't heard from Uws yet

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.