Turn on thread page Beta

Overseas Income Assessment Form, About Section 4 watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I'm in the process of completing my Overseas Income Assessment Form.

    As I have a Working Holiday Visa and will not be in 'employment' whilst abroad, I can't decide whether or not I should complete Section 4 where I'm asked to provide my bank account details.

    Can anyone please answer if I still need to complete Section 4 even though I won't be 'employed?' Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    If you are not earning, then you would need to advise us how you're supporting yourself whilst abroad. If this is through savings, then a copy of your most recent bank statement will suffice for evidence.

    If you are receiving third party support, then they should complete the declaration and you should supply a copy of your bank statement showing any payments the third party is making to you.

Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.