Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 16 years old and never had a girlfriend

ReputationRep:
    Your day will come my friend, I am currently in the same boat but what's the rush for a girlfriend? None at all. Enjoy life, make it your own, be happy, but don't feel pressured into conforming to what society wants for you.

In fact I am 18 and never had a proper girlfriend.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Oh no, only 16!? How do you survive, you poor thing... Try being 23 and never having a girlfriend :rolleyes:

Plenty of time for you to get one so don't worry.

(Original post by UWS)
      Oh no, only 16!? How do you survive, you poor thing... Try being 23 and never having a girlfriend :rolleyes:

Plenty of time for you to get one so don't worry.
      12 gems and still no girlfriend??
      • Very Important Poster
      • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      12 gems and still no girlfriend??
      It's only been a day. I hope all that hard work doesn't go to waste :moon:

well im 17 and never had a boyfriend

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Doctor Who??)
      I am 16 years old and never had a girlfriend
      (Original post by Anonymous)
      well im 17 and never had a boyfriend
      Now kiss.
      • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
      You're only 16 mate! Chill out, you have plenty of time to get a girlfriend or meet someone you like.

Try to meet someone at your college/sixth form, go out more or even approach women. You have to do the work.

Hit the gym, wear good, sophisticated clothes, groom well, have good posture, be outgoing, be sociable.

Enjoy life, be happy, you're only 16, go to the cinema with your buddies, play those video games, just enjoy life.

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.