Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 16 years old and hate modern life. I hate the cliques and the "in-things" I hate the social expectations. I hate the fashion and haircuts. I hate Facebook and the lack of face to face communication. I hate mobile phones, modern television, I hate how capitalistic the world is. I wish I could live in the 60's and 70's. Any one agree, or does any one have any comments?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doctor Who??)
    I am 16 years old and hate modern life. I hate the cliques and the "in-things" I hate the social expectations. I hate the fashion and haircuts. I hate Facebook and the lack of face to face communication. I hate mobile phones, modern television, I hate how capitalistic the world is. I wish I could live in the 60's and 70's. Any one agree, or does any one have any comments?
    Someone needs to throw you down the garbage chute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)
    Someone needs to throw you down the garbage chute

OK.

ReputationRep:
    Who [email protected] in your cornflakes then?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Doctor Who??)
    I doubt your quality of life would be as good as it is now, if you were living in the 60s/70s. Don't take it for granted.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    How ironic that everyone should reply with post-modern indifference and gifs.

I recommend reading Infinite Jest - it will give you some hope.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.