Turn on thread page Beta

Educational use for a tablet? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give my some advice on what I can use my tablet for? I was given an Amazon Fire HD8 (but it's been rooted so it has access to the Google Play store too) for my birthday last March and I've realised that I don't use it half as much as I could do. When I got it I didn't really have a working phone but now I do I tend to check social media on there. It's great for watching things when travelling or for when I don't have my laptop but when I'm at home, I find that I tend to use it less. I'm sure there must be some apps I can download to help for my A Level revision but, at the moment, I'm drawing up blanks. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks and have a lovely day!

Maybe some revision apps or something?

ReputationRep:
    I do maths and I find it quite useful to use it to display past paper questions, saves paper too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qinge)
    I do maths and I find it quite useful to use it to display past paper questions, saves paper too.
    I do maths too! Thats a great idea. Mark schemes too. Thank you!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.