Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a large self-contained studio in Huddersfield town centre (quite literally next to the train station), near everything: supermarkets, shops, pubs, train and bus station... it's also a very short walk to university campus. Available for immediate start.

Bills and internet included, 122£/week. Includes flat-screen TV, double bed, washing mashine, oven and a nice cooker. Lots of storage space in the kitchen.

My contract finishes 30th August 2017 but I would like to leave earlier so I'm looking for someone interested in taking up the rest of my contract (I want to share a house with some friends). I also know that the studio is still available for next academic year 2017/2018, so there is also the possibility of extending the contract if you want to.

The flat is much larger than the average, it has two rooms: kitchen and the en-suite bedroom.

If you're interested in book a viewing you can contact me
    Attached Images

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.