Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Donald Trump makes abortion illegal? Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Orphanages are about to be filled tf up.
    Which is not a bad thing if you can get those who have difficulty having children of their own to adopt rather than wasting thousands on IVF that will probably fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Which is not a bad thing if you can get those who have difficulty having children of their own to adopt rather than wasting thousands on IVF that will probably fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Which probably won't happen, and even if it did, I'd be confident in saying that there would be more children in care than people who want children in care. People seem to want their own children, and more children in the care system can only either decrease the quality of care, or cost more money - the cost of abortion relative to the cost of care is a drop in the ocean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 27FT)
    He actually expressed his views on abortion before campaigning actually, and that he would like to make abortion illegal and that woman who chose to abort should be punished. But hey ho, I never said 'not paying for' is the same as 'making illegal', as i said previously I phrased my question wrong. I meant it, as in, will Donald Trump plan on making abortion illegal on the future and what people would think of this.
    No.

Thats YOU saying Trump expressed a desire to make abortion illegal.

Can you provide a link to allow us to verify your claim that he expressed this desire?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Orphanages are about to be filled tf up.
    Only if you assume that there are women out there simply to stupid to prevent pregnancy by any method other than abortion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blackfyre)
    In fact, he even lowered the price of coat hangers.
    Coat hangers is pretty much what they would use to do the job ... mentioned in this interview (9:37 onwards).
    Warning: may give you unpleasant mental images.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.