Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I applied as a continuing student and sent my birth certificate and birth certificate form. I received a letter back saying I was classed as a 'new' student so to fill in a PN1 and send it, but all other evidence would still be on file and I did not need to send anything else. Today I have a letter requesting another completed birth certificate form? Cheers
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Apologies for the incorrect information provided. If you are classed as a new student we do require evidence of your identity again.

    Please send the required evidence as soon as you can.


University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.