Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im currently studying ICT, Polish and Product Design,

I have been accepted into Leicester for Computer Science, i have received unconditional offers from both DeMontfort and Hull university for Computer Science. Can anyone tell me how well i did? The trick i used to write my personal statement was to look at other students statements online, and do it totally differently - if u know what i mean?? i sort of stayed away from what they done. Also any tips on what to do next? and opinions about these universities?

Any help/tips/opinions welcome in comments. How many of you chose to do a similar course at these unis and got unconditional? im very keen

Im considering DMU @ Victoria Halls/Union State halls, anyone else?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Please do not post your statement on public forums or send it to anyone you don't know on the internet. Plagiarism is very real and you can still get into trouble for it if it gets picked up before you start uni.

I'm not sure what you want advice about as you've already submitted your application so there's nothing you can do about it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Please do not post your statement on public forums or send it to anyone you don't know on the internet. Plagiarism is very real and you can still get into trouble for it if it gets picked up before you start uni.

I'm not sure what you want advice about as you've already submitted your application so there's nothing you can do about it now.
    Yeah, sorry didnt really think that through - edited. thanks. Also advice on further steps like open days, uni drop in sessions, accommodation, student finance etc...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Ok I'm going to put this back out in the public forums (I'd moved it into a private one to protect your PS). Have you throughly researched the uni websites? All this info is on there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    Ok I'm going to put this back out in the public forums (I'd moved it into a private one to protect your PS). Have you throughly researched the uni websites? All this info is on there.
    Yeah ive been through the websites for the unis ive applied to, also many extra ones. I wanted to connect with other students who have applied to similar courses and unis.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What time of year is the worst for students?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.