Turn on thread page Beta

Some of my Gcse Grades:-

Chemistry - A
    Biology - B
    Maths - A

Next year for my AS options, i have chosen Chemistry, Biology, Maths (Stats) and Economics.
    Do u think that these grades are good enough for doin these subjects?

Any comments will be helpful!

ReputationRep:
    An A in Maths definetly is .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)

Chemistry - A
    Biology - B
    Maths - A

Next year for my AS options, i have chosen Chemistry, Biology, Maths (Stats) and Economics.

Yes, you did fine! It's not necessary to get A* in each subject to be able to cope with A level. I believe the usual entry requirements for those subjects that have specific ones, (many don't, believe it or not!), is either B or C in that subject, or a closely related one, at GCSE.

Go for it, be proud of your grades and keep up the good work!

(Original post by Unregistered)

Chemistry - A
    Biology - B
    Maths - A

You should be FINE with A-Level maths if you got an A at GCSE. I only got a B and I have just got a B at AS-Level, this was achieved with (asshamedly) very little work on my part and not a great deal of revision so if you work hard (as I intend to do this year) you should be off to a flyer with A-Level's.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.