Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is this bullying and can i get into trouble for it Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically this girl at my school got punched by someone and then this girl told someone so I heard it so then I told someone that this girl got punched in the face and I said I heard it from the person I heard it from . I asked the person I told not to tell anyone and they said they won't but then you can't trust someone blindly so then I'm wondering if that person does tell someone and they say I told them then can I get into trouble or anything btw I heard it from someone and told someone else

ReputationRep:
    My head just exploded

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: you think too much...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or a troll -just took me longer to catch on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thomas-cowley)
    My head just exploded
    Can I get into trouble for it and plus she might ask me for a fight
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    Can I get into trouble for it and plus she might ask me for a fight
    Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?
    LISTEN to me basically she got punched and I told someone so can she tell the tacher I'm spreading gossip on her and also she might ask me for a fight for spreading this

ReputationRep:
    Jesusss, you'll be lucky if you don't get expelled and end up in prison

ReputationRep:
    and then she said...and then he said...and then we said....and then he said she said we said that he said....

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reality Check)
    and then she said...and then he said...and then we said....and then he said she said we said that he said....

:afraid:
    can you answer ??? 😔

ReputationRep:
    can you answer ??? 😔
    Use punctuation and structure your sentences properly if you want an answer.

ReputationRep:
    This is actually serious. You should really contact a solicitor for this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    can you answer ??? 😔
    Sure, now I've deciphered it. Sounds like a mountain out of a molehill.

ReputationRep:
    No you won't get into trouble and it is not bullying. Having said that however, if I was your English teacher I'd put you straight into detention for how poorly your post was written.

ReputationRep:
    what a confusing post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metal Gear)
    Use punctuation and structure your sentences properly if you want an answer.
    BASICALLY. There is this girl at school who got punched in the face and then this girl came into my class before the teacher was there and told her friend .i overheard and told someone so then I told the person not to tell anyone but if they do and say that I told them then can I get into trouble at school and will she ask en for a fight because I told someone that she got punched in the face answer both

ReputationRep:
    Basically if this girl who got punched by someone told someone who heard it and then they told someone who also heard it but you said not to tell someone that you heard that they were told by someone that the girl got punched then yes, you can get in trouble for hearing it from someone and telling someone who heard it from someone. Hope that makes sense...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    No you won't get into trouble and it is not bullying. Having said that however, if I was your English teacher I'd put you straight into detention for how poorly your post was written.
    well will that girl come ask me for a fight

ReputationRep:
    How on earth am I supposed to know?

Why don't you focus on something less trivial and actually do something useful with your time?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Will she 1 V 1 you at Witton railway station?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    Basically if this girl who got punched by someone told someone who heard it and then they told someone who also heard it but you said not to tell someone that you heard that they were told by someone that the girl got punched then yes, you can get in trouble for hearing it from someone and telling someone who heard it from someone. Hope that makes sense...
    read the posts above the second one that is on this thread makes more sense. Will I get into trouble and will she ask me for a fight or something

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.