Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is this bullying and can i get into trouble for it Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    How on earth am I supposed to know?

Why don't you focus on something less trivial and actually do something useful with your time?
    will I get in
    trouble though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl995)
    will I get in
    trouble though
    Re-read my first post.

How many brain cells are you lacking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Re-read my first post.

How many brain cells are you lacking?
    CTFO r u sure !

ReputationRep:
    I swear I read this over 7 times but my brain can't process this information

ReputationRep:
    hold on i told some guy i talk to on facebook who told one of his facebook friends who told their grandma who told some other old lady at the old persons home who told the nurse who told their brother who told their girlfriend about this thread so she told one of her mates and is now worried that this may be considered bullying and that the girl may ask her for a fight?

does anyone else think this might be an issue?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Did she mention anything about a guy talking about Harry Potter to her?
    PRSOM!!!

You truly deserve those twelve gems; I just want to rep all of you posts!

Banana

ReputationRep:
    read the posts above the second one that is on this thread makes more sense. Will I get into trouble and will she ask me for a fight or something
    I haven't actually completed my degree in fortune telling yet so I can't give you a definitive answer to that.

A girl that got punched may or may not ask you for a fight. Then again do people that want fights actually ask? "Excuse me, do you think we could fight? I'm free in a couple of hours if that's good for you?"

You may or may not get in trouble for gossiping. Don't do it.

What I just said has been explained in some capacity several times now.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't bullying on your part however you may gain a reputation as a gossip which means people may not like you. You shouldn't have said anything to anyone unless it was someone who could help! Really, you deserve whatever you get for it and shouldn't do it again but it's hardly going to lead to anything too bad. Good lesson to learn however.

ReputationRep:
    Basically this girl at my school got punched by someone and then this girl told someone so I heard it so then I told someone that this girl got punched in the face and I said I heard it from the person I heard it from . I asked the person I told not to tell anyone and they said they won't but then you can't trust someone blindly so then I'm wondering if that person does tell someone and they say I told them then can I get into trouble or anything btw I heard it from someone and told someone else
    I think you are worrying too much and I don't think you will get into any trouble but to be sure I need to ask you... Did the person who threw the punch or the person who received the punch mention anything about Sherlock Holmes before the said punch was delivered?

ReputationRep:
    can you answer ??? 😔
    This isn't bullying, it's something normal teenagers do. Though I can't say she won't ask you for a fight.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.