Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know how many people are aware of this but I thought I would post as there are a lot of new starters at the minute! A lot of the places on campus you can't use your bank card to purchase food or drink!

The way the university gets round this is that you can link your bank card to an app called Yoyo Wallet which is on both Apple App Store and Google Wallet, the benefit of using the app however is its like a reward card? As in when you use it you save up points for fruit, muffins or even baked potatoes! You can even use the app to pay for Starbucks in the MX building!

At the minute if you use the code YOYOINDIAB while you register you will also register for extra rewards and freebies across the term!!

I hope this helps you all out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.