Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had a maths exam, I really did quite badly paper 1 was good paper 2 was not. I made attempts I failed due to overstress and I was fading away. But thats not the point. It is why do we (Students) keep failing? Some people study 4 hours straight but thats scientifically "Stupid ". You cant go and have the same food everyday e.g Chicken Manchurian thats completely stupid because you will have too much diarrohea and you will be a fat as The girl in Charlie and the chocolate factory LOL (I am not a good comedian) But why am I failing? Stress: The Killer Disease . Is there anything we could do to cope with stress?

ReputationRep:
    Studying for long durations doesn't work for some people, but works very well for people like my self. I can sit down for an entire night an study and cram a lot of information and retain it, but for others its better to distribute it throughout the entire year. My point is that to avoid stress you need to find out what works for you, if you're learning in the way that you find easiest it will remove a lot of stress.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the advice @Ferm. However students seem to be worked out and stressed out. I am going to fail, my paper was good but how can I believe in myself? All teachers say is belief in yourselves .We have not been taught at any schools you can disagree with me right here if you want. But we have not been taught how to cope Stress in our Schools ? I dont know about colleges but we dont have the basic human thoughts classes in our schools . I know PSE or PSHE but is it really enough for students?

ReputationRep:
    Also I found that there are plenty of youtube revision techniques such as CollegeGeekinfo but we have not been taught to deal with stress. How am I meant to deal with it as a person? You cant have guidance all the time but how am I a human meant to deal with potentially insanity (Me describing my stress)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.