• Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Greetings all :bl: The time has come to nominate your top TSR members and threads in the TSR Community Awards 2016! :blow: Have a good think about which TSR members in particular have helped you out, made you laugh, gave you great advice or a fresh new perspective or just been a good friend when you needed it the most? This is the perfect way to recognise TSR members' amazing contributions to the community and to say a big thank you
    Spoiler:
    Show

Member of the year Friendliest member Avatar of the year Biggest "TSR Celebrity" Funniest member Member that "speaks the most sense" Most creative member Most controversial member Favourite newbie Favourite oldie International member of the year Debater of the year Most helpful member in uni applications and PS advice Most helpful academic member TSR's Agony Aunt (Health & Relationships) TSR's Top Techie TSR's Super Sports Commentator TSR fitness fanatic Entertainment expert Motoring Master Favourite member signature Member most likely to surprise you Flirt of the Year Best "welcome squaddie" TSR's wittiest member Funniest thread of the year Most helpful thread of the year Most creative use of smilies Support team member of the year Section leader of the year

You can make all your nominations here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XLBGBJZ Nominations close on February 2nd so make sure you make your nominations count! Voting will open shortly after and the winner will be announced on the 14th just in time for Valentine's Day :heart:
    Good luck everyone and cheers for helping make 2016 a brilliant year for TSR! :party2:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    My moment has come :woo: I have been flirting with people all year for this only :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrDystopia)
    Greetings all :bl: The time has come to nominate your top TSR members and threads in the TSR Community Awards 2016! :blow: Have a good think about which TSR members in particular have helped you out, made you laugh, gave you great advice or a fresh new perspective or just been a good friend when you needed it the most? This is the perfect way to recognise TSR members' amazing contributions to the community and to say a big thank you
    Spoiler:
    Show

Member of the year Friendliest member Avatar of the year Biggest "TSR Celebrity" Funniest member Member that "speaks the most sense" Most creative member Most controversial member Favourite newbie Favourite oldie International member of the year Debater of the year Most helpful member in uni applications and PS advice Most helpful academic member TSR's Agony Aunt (Health & Relationships) TSR's Top Techie TSR's Super Sports Commentator TSR fitness fanatic Entertainment expert Motoring Master Favourite member signature Member most likely to surprise you Flirt of the Year Best "welcome squaddie" TSR's wittiest member Funniest thread of the year Most helpful thread of the year Most creative use of smilies Support team member of the year Section leader of the year

You can make all your nominations here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XLBGBJZ Nominations close on February 9th so make sure you make your nominations count! The winner will be announced on the 14th just in time for Valentine's Day :heart: Good luck everyone and cheers for helping make 2016 a brilliant year for TSR! :party2:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    My moment has come :woo: I have been flirting with people all year for this only :lol:
    I have been here 3 years and not even a nomination. For the love of God please vote for me guys xD

Biggest creepo..idgaf just something.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.